Argh. I woke up today with the world's worst cold. Right now I'm pumped up with Dayquil, but blech. So it this seems a bit short and sweet, it's me not them. Well, it could be them. Yeah, I'll blame them.
Here's the real basics of what happened in the Big Brother House of Those Who Can't Make it With Real Jobs:
- Ryan said he doesn't believe in interracial relationships (yet Jen is partnered with Parker).
- Parker says he will refuse to talk in the DR or at media appearances. He says the contract says he has to show up, but doesn't address actual talking.
- Joshuah and Sheila tried to figure out who's more hateful -- Amanda or Jen.
- Alex told Matt that BB was begging Parker to go to the DR and he refused.
- Jen seems irked that the cameras are watching her. Well, duh.
- Parker is still mad that he was coupled with Jen.
- Amanda said she cried all night and had planned to stay in the HOH room all day.
- Amanda told Natalie they can't trust Jen and she's probably going home.
- Someone poured water on Allison/Ryan's bed last night and they have all kinds of theories.
- Jen has a rashon the back of her legs and asked that the BB doctor check it out.
- BB gave them a scale so they can weigh themselves. Joy, joy.
- Amanda is still upset at Josh and went on about she had never even kissed Parker yet.
- Lots of small talk and that's about it. No fireworks today ... yet.