Yes, Zoetawny got that one right -- it's a shame Alex couldn't have rid himself of Amanda.
With Julie's cryptic mention of changes next week, I can only assume that the couples will break up and they're not going to voted out two by two.
Alas, a week too late to save Alex.
Here are the happenings since the end of the live show last night:
- Allison thinks that she's always getting [bleeped] over in the house. Now she means with Joshuah as one of the HOH couple.
- Matt wants Joshuah to be civil to Allison for the sake of the house. Apparently there was some big blow-up between Allison and Joshuah yesterday during the blocked feeds.
- Adam latched onto Joshuah.
- Alex and Amanda left their bed area in a mess.
- Allison thinks all the shadiness in the house is due to Matt and Natalie.
- Allison told Ryan that Joshuah threatened to slit her throat and threw the HOH key at her.
- Joshuah says he's never hit a woman and all he did was get in her face.
- Allison was called into the DR, then Joshuah. Sharon got worried they'd expel him from the house.
- While Joshuah was in the DR, there was an audio leak (I always find those a bit conveniently mysterious) with Joshuah telling them he understood that Allison felt physically intimidated.
- After he came out of the DR, Joshuah said he had to stay five feet away from Allison.
- Adam doesn't think Matt is smart enough to win a HOH comp.
- Joshuah promised Adam and Sheila that they wouldn't be going this week.
- Ryan is sure that he and Allison will go on the block. He asked Adam to use the POV on him if he wins it. Adam didn't commit.
- Allison is sick of the house, the drama. After all, she has a real life on the outside.
- Allison thinks Joshuah is unstable and "lots of people have killed when they're unstable."
- Allison also confronted Sheila about what she said on the live show to Julie Chen about their fight. Sheila said she never said anything bad about Allison.
- Allison claims she doesn't know what set Joshuah off on her.
- She also reminded Matt that the only reason they're still in the house is because of her and Ryan. @@
- Joshuah thinks Ryan is scared of him.
- Adam and Joshuah told Matt not to worry because Operation Gardener is in effect -- get rid of Allison because she's always planting seeds.
- Allison thinks Joshuah and Sharon will backdoor her so she won't even have a chance.
- James worried about the Hudson River Virus thinking it might flood the house. That's the first mention I've heard of it on the feeds and I'm surprised that James doesn't remember the Hudson is in NY -- he was picked up for the show in Brooklyn!
- Joshuah said he "took a page from Dick's book and it worked."
- Allison is going all kinds of hyper -- confronting Sharon, Joshuah, and even Ryan!
- She wants out of the house if BB isn't going to take threats seriously.
- Chelsia talked with Ryan telling him Allison is just selfish if she leaves, everyone knows Joshuah isn't going to kill anybody.
- Chelsia went into detail with Ryan about the lesbian lie. He thinks that Allison is strong, but breaking under the pressure.
- Allison called Ryan names to Matt in the boat room. She thinks he's spineless for not defending her (Ryan, not Matt).
- Ryan found out Allison's talking about him and wanted to use Adam as a mediator to find out what was said.
- Adam didn't want to get involved.
- Ryan told Allison no one in the house liked her, they like him.
- He said they're in a bad place in the house because of the way she acts. (Memories of Alex and Amanda drift through my mind.)
- Natalie told Matt he never talks to her.
- Joshuah got called into the DR again and told Sharon he has a gag order and can't talk about it.
- All are in bed as I post this.