Yeah, Ryan is worried. He's worried about Jen being near another man and he's worried that he'll be evicted.
What a heavy burden to bear!
(Thanks to Zoetawny for the graphic!)
Here's what's been happening in that Big Brother house of Dubious Duos since I last reported:
- Once again I'm amazed about the lack of personal responsibility expected from the houseguests. BB had an outdoor lockdown so that they could clean the guinea pig cage. I know 7-year-olds who do that. Perhaps it's best that the HG don't handle the guinea pigs. They might corrupt them.
- Alex is really on an anti-James rant.
- Amanda is even madder at Alex.
- This bunch gets into huge blow-ups over the most stupid things -- down to the point of yelling about who swore at whom first.
- James and Adam both want to vote out Jen and Parker. The only problem? James and Adam aren't partners!
- They all dressed up for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner in the House of Hate.
- They said grace and each said what the day meant to them. BLECH. If they actually liked each other, that would be different.
- Parker and James shook hands and said they will handle things better without going off at each other.
- Matt said he only trusts Parker.
- Amanda thinks it's a woman's job to clean up after her man. @@
- Amanda and Alex went at it again. No, not sex ... arguing!
- Alex is still on the You Hang Out With Parker Too Much rag. It's as if he thinks Amanda is his real girlfriend.
- BB gave them more alcohol, just what they need!
- Amanda and Alex, after Amanda visited the Diary Room, read the PoV instructions to everyone.
- Still no Power of Veto comp yet, though.
- Chelsia is upset because others are saying that James is her brother.
- James put more fuel in the fire by walking away from the accusations.
- James and Chelsia think Matt started the rumor.
- Tears, drama, and more ensue. Such stupidity.