Yes, graphic artist Zoetawny nailed it with this one, didn't she?
Remember ... we wanted this season. It's all our own darn fault for getting so hyped up for an out of the ordinary winter season.
The couples just aren't working for me (nor for most whose comments I've read). I guess if you're a teenager yourself or into quasi-porn, maybe it's fine with you. But most adults are getting turned off, at least from the feeds. It's possible they'll show just enough to up the ratings for the aired shows, I guess.
Anyhow, here are the events from inside that Big Brother House of Low Morals Embarrass Yo' Mama Nincompoops since I last reported:
- I'm under the firm impression that the HG should be told that BBAD (ShoToo live feeds coverage) is canceled. They act like bigger jerks during that time because they think it makes for "good TV."
- Parker, Amanda, and Matt joked about Matt "doing" Allison, then she goes home and he'll "do" the next one, then eviction.
- Allison didn't fall for it. Good.
- Natalie is still all agog over Matt and he couldn't care less about her.
- Jen and Parker think that Matt will convince Natalie to use the veto to save them.
- Alex and Amanda aren't happy together, but we knew that. And, I'm sure it's not going to improve any.
- Parker is worried about Alex campaigning to get him and Jen gone.
- He really wants Matt to use the veto. Of course, Matt AND Natalie have to agree on that and it would mean that the couple (non-coupling on the show) Jen and Ryan would both remain. I think everyone in the house wants to split them up no matter whose side they're on. The actual couple is too strong of a basic alliance to keep together in the house.
- Amanda and Chelsia talked about Sheila growing on them and Allison causing issues.
- Matt is worried that if he uses the veto it'll put a target on his back.
- Sheila was up first again, must be an older generation thing, eh?
- Matt thinks the difference between him and Natalie vs. Alex and Amanda is that his partner likes him and he can "puppetmaster" her. Alas, he's probably right. Natalie's a bimbo. I can see why she's a bikini barista.
- Parker thinks that Big Brother is racist and complained that he hasn't received anything he's requested.
- Sheila, the ex-Penthouse Pet (whatever), told the others she would never have sex on television. My respect for her has increased although I don't particularly care for her.
- Amanda told Matt that Alex was touching her as he thought she was sleeping. True? I personally doubt it unless he's just some kind of sex fiend. He doesn't like her.
- She asked Matt to tell her if Alex says anything mean about her. Oh, my God ... it's gone from 5th grade down to 3rd.
- Joshuah and Sharon also know of her "touching" story and think if Alex knew she was saying it, he'd go crazy.
- Matt thinks the ratings for the show will be in the top ten. Yeah, right. I don't think so!
- Amanda and Alex are not talking to each other, very pointedly. @@
- Nataie's all upset that Allison told Matt that she (Nat) could see herself dating after the show. "She wasn't supposed to tell!" Oh, geez.
- It's finally dawned on them that eviction isn't Sunday, it's Wednesday.
- Natalie told James and Adam that she doesn't want to use the veto -- one of them (Jen or Ryan) has to go. (But will her personal puppetmaster try to change her mind? Or is he just telling Parker he may use it and doesn't plan to do so at all?)
- When Natalie went crying to Matt about Allison, he told her not to worry -- he doesn't believe anything anyone says about her unless it comes from her. She was relieved. He turned to the camera, winked, and smiled.
- Amanda now wants to go home because of Alex. She, of course, ran to Parker with her woes.
- Allison is sure she'll stay if the nominations remain the same. She and Sheila agree that Alex is running the show (of Amanda and Alex).
- Josh and Sharon think it will be fun to watch the reactions when Jen and Parker are sent packing. Then they talked about dropping a hints they might go so Amanda doesn't freak out about losing her Parker.
- They both think Amanda is a whacko.
- In an Alex/Amanda discussion, Amanda told him that she thinks they have the votes for Ryan and Allison to be evicted. She said although Parker is getting her mad (huh?), Allison hates her so she wants her gone.
- Amanda says that she and Alex are the only two in the house who have never done any drugs. (Obviously, drug use or not doesn't matter when you're WHACKO!)