Joshuah is actually being quiet listening to Sheila ramble on (and on and on) about how she respects gay people, people shouldn't be mean, Allison was highly intelligent and probably didn't fit in with the house, etc.
Once again I was asked to review/recap tonight's episode for TV Squad -- you can check that out at this link.
Have there been fisticuffs? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Very Weird Folk:
- Ryan told James that throwing pickle juice on Natalie probably won't bode well for him to stay in the house.
- James thinks Adam threw him under the bus.
- James told Chelsia he heard Matt and Adam saying today would be tragic, then laughing. He thinks they set him up.
- James just wants to go home if evicted, not to sequester. (He should stay for the $750 a week more than he usually earns!)
- Matt says he wanted Joshuah on the block, not James. (True -- he's been campaigning against Joshuah.)
- Chelsia thinks America loves her and James as a couple and won't want him voted out.
- James and Chelsia smooched. He comforted her as she cried.
- Sheila is mad that the other slop eaters blame her for losing. Well, we saw on the show tonight -- she did horribly!
- Now Chelsia whines about the couples being split apart. "You're put with someone, have to trust them, then they rip you apart."
- Matt again told Josh he wasn't raised right. I don't think anyone in this house was raised right!
- Matt told Sharon she shouldn't bother to pack, she's not leaving this week.
- Matt now claims in his new "raised better than Josh" persona that he didn't realize how rough Natalie's life has been and he doesn't want to make it any tougher for her.
- Matt told Sharon that if they wanted Josh gone, he'd be on the block now. (But MATT did want him gone, RYAN made a deal with him.)
- Sharon thinks however the house goes with the vote, Adam will go. (She's right. He won't make waves.)
- Chelsia and Joshuah both told Sharon they think she's safe. (it would probably be in their best interest to follow the Ryan crowd this vote.)
- Joshuah apologized to Matt for his actions earlier after the POV ceremony. He said he just went off.
- Sharon told James, Chelsia, and Joshuah that Sheila is scared Joshuah will go off on her.
- James, pretty sure he's going home, told Sharon and Chelsia that they should stick together.
- Sheila told James she knew nothing about what was going to happen at the POV ceremony.
- Sheila told Joshuah that Sharon has her vote. She doesn't like Chelsia.
- Chelsia says that she and Joshuah have more to offer Sheila than Sharon does.
- James thinks that Sheila hasn't made up her mind, but Chelsia thinks she has and will vote to evict him.
- Joshuah told James that he thinks he can get a 4-2 vote for him to stay, but Sheila might flip.
- James now thinks he didn't think about the game enough. If he stays, he will "retool" his whole game.
- James asked Joshuah not to go off on Sheila (as a bargaining tip) if he can get her to vote for him to stay.
- Remember, Sharon is Joshuah's partner. James is still not thinking.
- The HG planned a boxing match for next Saturday's ShoToo.