Tuesday, March 04, 2008

'Big Brother 9' - Live Blogged From the East Coast 3/04

jackie's tv blog, Big Brother, BB9

I've had a feeds update report sitting in pending over at TV Squad. When it goes live, I'll zap a link here.

The show has started here on the East Coast. I'll be constantly updating this entry as it airs. Please forgive any typos as I'm writing this a bit off the cuff. As always, I want your take on the show in comments! After all, that's where the fun is!

Joshuah has told us how they had to change their vote to go along with Allison and Ryan last week. We see Allison and Joshuah fussing at each other again, as well as the Matt/Natalie ups and downs.

Joshuah tells us Allison is ugly on the inside and outside. His comments about her looks all the time are annoying me. I don't care much for her, but I don't think she's an unattractive woman.

Matt knows that he's not the target, but he's not happy to be on the block again. He tells Adam he's just getting carried and Adam gives us crazy eyes in the diary room. Sheila should be a bit quieter about not getting nominated. She thinks Allison should be quieter and that she's (Allison) helped her in the game.

Matt doesn't want cuddles or massages from Matt. He tells us every since he kissed her, she's after him. He didn't mention the bed play he allowed and enjoyed, did he? She is sickening me going after him.

Allison is sure that Matt and Natalie owe her and Ryan for saving them last week. Allison is trying to convince Natalie that if Sheila and Adam go up on the block in place of either couple, vote them out. Natalie looks like she has been hit with a dumbstruck epiphany about the situation. Maybe she is just as dumb as Matt keeps saying! Since they're working a couples game, she shouldn't be letting Allison sway her without input from her partner.

Veto random draw time ... and (as we already know), it's Adam and Sheila! James hosts the comp. Joshuah wants Matt to win. James is dressed in a toga and ivy crown. Cupid is as Cupid Does is the name of the comp. There are wings and puffy clouds in the yard. They have to hoist the women while the guys grab puzzle pieces. The first team with the puzzle solved right wins. Sheila tells adam she's scared of heights.

Matt and Natalie did a good job. They won and Allison looks like she could kill. Chelsia tells us she wants Matt and Natalie out, so she's not happy they won.

Allison is once again going on about Joshuah hating her. She apologized to Ryan for losing the comp. Now it's dance time in the HOH for Matt. He tells us he has to get on everybody's good side. He plays to Joshuah's gay side and gives him a big kiss.

He tells us his approach to Ryan is different and he thinks of him as a friend. He tries to convince Ryan there's still a chance.He thinks he has to be Allison's shoulder to cry on. She tells him that she feels bad that she dragged Ryan into it. He tells her she has to get on Josh's gay side.

Sheila is complaining about Adam fighting with her and not trying the comp. She's the one who balked at heights! Now they're arguing. She said she might as well talk to the wall. James is on the other side of the wall and plays the part. Okay, that was cute.

Sharon is hiding out in the HOH room and doesn't feel well. Matt tells us he has to use his charm with her and make her think he cares about her. (He doesn't.) He tells Sharon that Natalie's dumb, he runs her, but she's not his type. He likes someone more conservative, no fake boobs, etc.

Then he kisses her, telling us that she's playing right into his trap. She tells us she know's what's up.

Natalie is on the hunt for Matt and Sharon, Matt, Matt and Joshuah are all hiding him out. She is creeping me out idolizing him when he keeps turning her down. Sharon, meanwhile, tells Joshuah about Matt's kiss play for her.

Matt is really having a problem with Natalie stalking him. He tries to sit her down. He admits they hooked up, he doesn't want to be mean to her. She thinks he's acting like she's way below him. He says he's never denied that he's been mean to her. He asks her if she's delusional. She thinks they might have been put there because they're supposed to meet. He wants to pinky-swear to be friends only. She tells us that they could be soulmates.

Joshuah is confronted by Allison again. Part of the situation with Allison (not specific to Joshuah) is that she has a way of interrogating rather than talking to people. Same old-same old with them.

An announcement with a siren ... River Virus! They would have to gather in the living room, could happen any time, expect the unexpected. Aha ... that's the siren they keep talking about on the feeds!

"I'm between a Josh and a hard place," says Allison.

[Ah, my feeds post from earlier is now up over on TVS -- I put the link above in beginning of this post.]

Joshuah wants to plan for the siren. They're worried that the mystery siren might change plans.

Ryan thinks the siren could only be good for him. He wants it to happen. The house is against them, he has nothing to lose. Allison too is happy-anticipatory.

Time for the veto meeting. Ryan tells them they deserve to use the power on themselves because they've worked hard to win it. Joshuah says in the best interest of the house that Sheila and Adam be nominated for eviction this week.

31 comments:

joy n said...

I really thought Allison was going to lose her last shred of sanity there1

joy n said...

These people may drive ME crazy.

Anonymous said...

AARRGGGGG!
Who the ""bleep, bleep, bleep" cares who won my state!! (RI)wait till the commercial to butt in for crying out loud!!!!!!!
Just dont interupt BB!!!!!
lol

joy n said...

Matt, what a slime you are. At least Sharon has a brain.

Anonymous said...

Matt......what a piglet....lol

Jackie S. said...

Meliss -- I hate that, too. They did it for Super Tuesday here!

joy n said...

They did it upstate, too, Jackie, except it was to tell us that Huckabee has officially dropped out of the race.

Sydney said...

Well Yay ,that was a pleasant surprise that SHaron immediately had a DR segment saying I KNOW Matt is playing me, bring it on.

Now if only Natalie would get with it.

Sydney said...

Oh crap == here comes Allison and Josh fighting. ENOUGH!

joy n said...

Poor idiot, Natalie! She will NEVER get it.

Sydney said...

They are being nice enough to jsut run a CBS breaking news banner to announce election stuff on teh bottom 1/3 of the screen.

joy n said...

It's still very distracting. Nothing that can;t wait til the 11 o'clock news.

joy n said...

Sheila will go bonkers again now.

Sydney said...

OK, am I actually going to write this: as mega-disgusting and abhorrent as Adam is, his DR's are actually pretty funny.

Anyone with me on that? At all? LOL

joy n said...

re: the Survivor preview, Ozzie and Joel on the same team! Kick his butt, Ozzie!

Sydney said...

Meliss-- did you get to watch the rest of the show? I imagine not, Hillary winning anything right now is indeed big news and your state is the first to report a solid win for her.

Anonymous said...

Jackie--are you going to report on Amer. Idol??

I know BB is on(although I haven't seen yet). Tues. seem almost boring since everything they show is old news.....

joy n--when Survivor started I really didn't want any of the favs. to win BUT now I'm really pulling for Ozzy!! Not only is cute as can be but he is sooo "game" smart. It will be a good twist to the game to shake up the teams. I am actually enjoying this season more than I thought I would.

Purrbal said...

Let me just say not all of us in "the beaver state" are as clever as Natalie {wishing I could insert sarcastic smiley in here}

joy n said...

Nana in the NW, I'm enjoying it more now, too. I really hope they get Joel out of there quickly and, after last week, I hope Tracy is gone soon. She obviously can manipulate the Hulk, so they both need to go. I'm still jumping for joy that Ozzie found the hidden idol.

Anonymous said...

Re:Survivor...I was sitting there screaming at the screen during tribal council,are you people NUTS!!! They keep ole broken down,good for nothing Chet or even Tracy for that matter and get rid of Mikey B.,all because he hurt big ole Joel's ego?????? WTF?? These people were supposed to be students of this game,lovers of all things Survivor and they pull a bone headed move like that? Chet doesn't even pretend to try in challenges OR help around camp. A bump on a log is more help than him!!! And Tracy is almost as bad,and I hate the sound of her voice,too. They deserve to lose every time now until the merge and then hope they get picked off one by one.How stupid!GO OZZY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nan...on AI,I am still loving David Archuleta more and more and I really like David Cook also. I want Danny Noriega gone so badly and Hernandez was not very good tonight either. I also liked the kid with the dreds and the beautiful eyes(blanking on his name).

Purrbal said...

on AI... tonight the only one I loved was David Cook and Jason Castro/dred-locks (I liked Hernandez fine, most of the others were just okay for me)

monty924 said...

The BB show was just okay tonight. I did love that they exposed “stalker Natalie”, aka Nasty Natalie… now that was funny. The survivor previews were awesome. I’m not upset that Tracy was able to sway Joel into keeping Chet and group intact. I think Chet should have gone and was shocked, but that was some pretty good persuading on her part to do that. If she hadn’t, she was doomed. This tribe switch up looks good. GO OZZY! He’ll kick the crap out of the hulk man Joel both physically and mentally. There is no comparison between the two. You don’t need bulging muscles to be strong in this game, and Ozzy proved that his season.

Wow, Hillary won Ohio and might win Texas. I guess she took a page out of hubby’s “Come Back Kid” handbook. The pundits are shaking there heads. My CBS station was kind as well and just ran a crawl at the bottom of the screen, so I got to see the entire show.

I’m bummed that we didn’t get a bigger hint about the twist, but it only makes me even more anxious to see tomorrow night’s live show. There is hope for this season.

monty924 said...

Why do I always type 'there' instead of 'their'? My fingers go stuttering along... and then there's my brain that doesn't recognize the difference, lol! Sigh

Jackie S. said...

Nana -- With BB in gear, I probably won't be able to do AI justice. I could do the boys tonight, but not the girls tomorrow and I can barely catch the boot on Thursday. Although I won't be faithfully writing it, I will try to post some of my opinions on the show weekly.

Jackie S. said...

Monty -- I just saw a new promo something to do with voted out, but cannot leave. Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
How would you rate this year compared to others....maybe low on the list? The theme this year is probably one of the more interesting twists, but the people...geez. Kinda funny, but Allison is by far the most annoying, rude and arrogant little girl this house has ever seen, well, except for maybe Shannon(wayback machine!). Thanks for updating even though it looks like we have a short and rather lame season. But I can't stop watching.....BB After Dark is too addictive with my DVR.
And what is the deal with the evictee's leaving, but staying...GEEZ, GET RID OF ALLISON.
JV IN KC

monty924 said...

Note to self… “Stop fast forwarding through commercials”. I miss a lot of info because I tape most of my shows and watch them out of real time. Ugh! Thanks for the heads up Jackie!

Unknown said...

Sharon
Nana
Joy n
I am IN LOVE with Ozzie on survivor!! I am so happy he found the idol too! I would love to be stuck in the Big Brother house with him! I cant believe I said that! I am twice his age! Yes, I will crack up when Matt sees the feeds and see how Sharon played you!! You are a sleeze and Sharon , thank you for using your head and not your body! You have my respect, now all you have to do is put duct tape over Josh's mouth!
Adam is very funny in the DR, I was cracking up over the veto competition last night! You have to admit that was hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Im thinking I want Matt and Allison to leave...for good.
If they start bringing back people how crazy would that be?
If people in the house VOTE who comes back,maybe, but why have a vote, if BB is just going to countermand it with what they choose to think is best?

Sydney said...

Good point Terry