Yo, yo, yo ... check it out, dawgs. I think I've been watching too much Randy Jackson on American Idol, eh? Last night (and the Saturday before) I watched Groomer Has It on Animal Planet. And now today, I'm posting Zoetawny's graphic of the BB9 houseguests as the dogs they might be. (Our apologies to the good dogs of the world.)
If I don't get off this dog kick, my cat is going to need a little cat psychiatrist. She's going to have a complex. But, she should feel better that no cats were harmed or mocked in the production of this blog. It's a dogs world for the houseguests!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of When Good Dogs Go Bad:
- As I mentioned in my last update (over on TVS), they napped a lot. They have been napping more than is good for man or dog.
- Sheila played with the oversized golf stuff all alone because the rest were napping. Maybe they're just avoiding her.
- Sheila took a sauna alone and then painted one of the Easter craft things they had.
- All alone.
- At least she doesn't keep talking when alone although I enjoyed Evel Dick talking to the cameras when he was alone. I just don't want to hear Sheila's voice and all she'd do is complain, whine, and fuss anyway.
- Sheila cleaned the cabinets. (Okay, I guess she can come over here if she wants to clean stuff. I could use a hand. She'd have to be muzzled, though.)
- Adam reported to Ryan that the girls are both telling him all kinds of "crap."
- Adam and Ryan played with the golf stuff.
- Adam told Ryan about different scenarios Sharon is coming up with the jury votes.
- Ryan told Adam that Sharon hung out with the wrong group too long and she's wrong, too.
- They think that all Sharon has is a guaranteed three votes -- James, Joshuah, and Chelsia.
- Sheila has been trying to use those three votes as a reason for Sharon to go this week.
- Adam is down to two cigarettes left.
- Sheila thinks she deserves to win. After all, she's not a gold-digger! (This coming from someone who lived in a big shot's mansion for a few years.)
- Sheila seems envious that Sharon will go to a spa, on a shopping spree, and to a movie premiere. Apparently since she won all of that, she doesn't need to win the game, right?
- Sheila and Sharon think they've both been the last to know anything and everything in the house throughout the season.
- Ryan ran laps around the yard. I'm surprised the BB voice didn't remind him how many laps it takes to make up a mile. No, they never say that when it's useful!
- Sheila went on an anti-Natalie rant saying that Natalie grew mean towards her after Matt was evicted.
- Both Adam and Ryan want to avoid talking game with Sheila.
- Sheila and Sharon once again tried to figure out the third pre-existing couple.
- They have all forgotten about the Hudson River Virus (or whatever it was!).
- Sharon and Sheila don't think they can win against the boys. They believe that whoever leaves this week will see the other seven days later.
- They're wrong.
- Oh, not about not winning ... just about the length of time between when they lose.
- All are asleep as I get this posted.