Sunday, July 04, 2010

Big Brother 12 - Continuing on With the Videos

I already covered five of the houseguests in this post, so I'm moving onto the next group.

Let's start off with Kristen ...



"I've always enjoyed the premises of the show." Um, okay. She must like the house and yard, right? It kind of bugged me watching her in this video. I'm hoping it was just nerves or something. She spoke with a lot of "ums" and pauses. She wiggled way too much and seemed to be sticking her chest out. I'm not all that impressed with her, not at all.

Next up is Kathy ...



Kathy's not only the oldest hamster, she's a cop. She's someone I'm hoping to enjoy on the show. Already I like her answers and demeanor more than I liked Kristen's. I'm worried about her fitting in, though. I believe the others are going to be a bit suspicious of her from the start. I find it interesting that she's an Evel Dick fan, perhaps one of the most edgy winners ever.

Hayden's up to bat ...



Well, he's not coming across as "nice" as was my first impression of him. Perhaps he won't be the next Nick. That's actually a good thing. Nice people can get eaten alive in this game of betrayals and backstabbing. Gullible blows the win. His interview also showed why the ages skew young -- "I have the summer off, no job, no relationship ..." He'll be okay to watch in the house, but I don't think he's going to necessarily be as strong a player as he thinks he will be.

Enzo is next ...



Meow, meow? Oh my. I feel like I'm hanging out in Jersey City or Bayonne on the waterfront surrounded by the "Guido" stereotype. I actually think, if he lasts for a while, Enzo might be very entertaining to watch. I really don't believe he'll mesh all that well with others except on that "man's man" kind of basis. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that he's either a fan or friend of Justin Sebik from Season 2. That's a bit scary.

I'll post the final group tomorrow evening. Your thoughts on this bunch?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After last season I thought BB went back to being multi-generational/multi-ethnic/diverse in its casting guess not...back to the token black girl and gay guy thrown in with a bunch of young hot whities.

Sally said...

Thanks for doing these critiques, Jackie. I don't try to watch the videos as I'm still plugging along with a dial-up connection and loading a video is a verrrrrry slow process for me.

I hope to like Kathy too---I want to cheer for someone with a bit of maturity and life experience.

Any word from Margo about a pool?

ML said...

Pool? Yes, I would love to be in the pool. Margo?
ML

Anonymous said...

are they already in the house???

free tv show said...

thanks for these videos i like the big brother show