Monday, July 05, 2010

Big Brother 12 - Hamster Videos Finale

Okay, it's time for me to finish up my take on the hamster videos over on CBS.com. I'm not quite sure the questions are ones I would ask. But, since I didn't submit any, I can't fuss.

Britney is up first ...



Hmmm ... now, she's another one I like better in this Q&A video session better than in her bio and previously released clip. She's apparently very hooked on the show and that will certainly help her game. She also came across as fairly level-headed. Oh my. Now I'm confused!

Brendon is next ...



I keep wanting to spell his name with an "a" instead of an "o." I know I'm going to slip during the season. I like him. I understand his reasoning behind not telling the others of his PhD pursuit. But I don't think it will work all that well with him. He's obviously very fit. However, he also speaks intelligently. He definitely can't play dumb!

Annie's up ...



Let's hold her to her word about her vote at the end (if she's on the jury and doesn't win). To be honest, that's the kind of player I want to see! I'm tired of the namby-pamby voting on these reality shows. The games are often about backstabbing, backdooring, and betrayal ... not about your BBF in the house! I think she might be making a bit too much about the bisexual bit when you think of this group. But she didn't know who will be in the house when this video was made. She didn't know that it's all young'uns.

Last up is Andrew ...



Andrew is the second oldest hamster in the house at 39. (@@) I don't know. He's so smug about how smart and how physically fit he is. I think Brendon has him beat, albeit without the doctor degree (Andrew is a podiatrist -- a foot doctor.) If he comes off as cocky in the house as in his video, coupled with his restrictions due to religion ... he might not even make the jury.

Your thoughts?

8 comments:

joy n said...

Like Britney, Brendon and Annie. All seem down to earth and look at the game realistically.

Andrew is a smarty-pants.

ML said...

Britney and Brendon are both likeable.....hhhmmm showmance? Annie is a bit pushy it seems. Andrew is aloof, but he may make it far if he's not too arrogant, because there will always be somebody more annoying/threatening than him. Let's see how well the chemist and the physicist hide their 'intelligence'.

This season should be fun. I don't find anyone too objectionable, but there is bound to be drama. Bring it on.
ML

Dan said...

Jackie -- Thanks for the comment on the parad pix, Blogger is having hiccups and I haven't been able to post it yet.
Best, Dan

Deanna said...

I guess Canadians aren't lucky enough to get to see videos this year... I'm getting a "The video you've requested isn't available for your geographic region" message when I try to watch them :(

Jackie S. said...

Deanna - That's horrible! Can you get to any of the videos at the CBS.com site? That's where I got them from. They might have them on YouTube under CBS, too.

ML said...

I just rewatched Brendon. I like him best so far. He seems real. Of course it doesn't hurt that he's sweeeet eye candy. Thursday please come soon.
ML

cha cha said...

I really liked Britney after I heard a few of her interviews. Don't like The guy from Jersey and don't like Andrew

**** is anyone else having a problem with the word verification*******

joy n said...

cha cha:

Yes, I've been having problems with it too. It doesn't show a wv so I have to keep repeating the Google signup to leave a comment. If I leave the site and come back, I have to re-signup every time.

Stressful.

Sound like your problem?