- Lane told Britney he was planning to show off his "wienie" to American on Showtime. She told him America didn't want to see it.
- Enzo wonders if America laughed at his ex-girlfriend joke on the show. Matt assured him we did.
- I think I briefly smiled at the time -- did not chuckle, nor guffaw, didn't even chortle.
- Rachel told Brendon about her nasty goodbye message to Annie.
- Brendon was a bit upset -- he had told her he kept his own goodbye nice.
- Rachel thinks there's an alliance of four in the house -- Enzo, Matt, Monet and Britney. Well, she has the number right.
- Britney told the others that she thought Annie was the saboteur.
- Then came the happy act for Rachel's HOH room. She got a Rascal Flatts CD, a bikini, snacks but didn't get the pictures she had selected. The others had hoped there would be more photos.
- Kathy told Rachel how happy she is for her.
- Rachel in turn promised she'd never put Kathy on the block, even as a pawn.
- Rachel thinks that if either Monet or Britney win HOH, she and Brendon will be on the block again.
- I can't believe that neither she nor Brendon aren't even thinking of Lane, Enzo, Matt or Hayden as possible threats! Is the Brigade THAT good?
- Rachel got her tequila.
- Brendon and Rachel think Britney is mean.
- They're right. She is.
- Lane told Matt that Brendon is really the HOH; Rachel just has the title and photos.
- Rachel told Brendon that Enzo will always be out for himself. She's right.
- Monet thinks Rachel is an alcoholic. Rachel does like her alcohol.
- Rachel, as if to confirm Monet's observation, got drunk.
- Hayden and Kristen, with their secret alliance, are worried about being nominated together.
- I don't think that will happen. I believe she'll stick to her idea of nominating Monet and Britney with Britney being the target.
- They searched for the cricket device until Monet found one and turned it off.
- They checked out the device and found it made many sounds -- cricket, buzzing, doorbell, etc.
- So Britney and Monet went looking for more.
- Kristen wants to adopt chimpanzees when she retires. Um. That's good until they bite your face off!
- They're all asleep as I get this posted.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds Into the Dawn, July 16
Gotta love Andrew's green shorts and top outfit.
How did Rachel's first night as Queen of the House go? Read on!