- It really looks like Andrew's speech during the PoV ceremony might have sealed his fate. I don't know exactly what was said, but most of the house is pro-Kathy now.
- Brendon and Rachel can't agree on the vote. Trouble in paradise, eh? Their votes will likely cancel each other out. Not a good thing for power players in the house.
- Lane thinks that Hayden doesn't have a personality and possesses a dry sense of humor.
- I'm not all that into Hayden, but contend that if he indeed has a dry sense of humor, he has a personality.
- Hayden does seem a bit boring. Maybe it's because I can't see his eyes.
- Britney mentioned that she's been on a lot of cruises, Hayden's been on none.
- I've never been on a cruise. I've been on whale-watching and deep sea fishing boats, but I guess it's not the same.
- Lane agreed with Ragan about keeping Kathy this week.
- Lane claims it will be Brendon and Rachel's fault if Andrew leaves this week.
- Huh? Especially if their votes cancel each other out! I guess he means it's because of the Rachel/Brendon/Andrew connection.
- Kristen told Matt for sure she'll be voting for Andrew to go.
- They talked about how BB is editing them. Matt says that the show is portraying Enzo as total Jersey guy and capitalizing on the popularity of The Jersey Shore.
- He does have a point there.
- Britney is on her Hayden/Kristen being brother/sister kick still. She said that Kristen told her that her parents named all the children with "en" at the end of their names.
- Meanwhile, watching and listening to Hayden and Kristen shows they're no way brother and sister. If it's some kind of surprise reveal, they're going to be horrified at their actions.
- Britney thinks Andrew has eaten some non-kosher items. Don't ask me ... unless it's something blatant, I don't know.
- Enzo doesn't think he's anyone's target. He's basically right although he doesn't realize that he's considered a bit sketchy by Brendon and Rachel.
- Matt thinks it will be an 8-0 vote to evict Andrew. Maybe, possibly a 7-1 if Rachel sticks to her guns.
- Looks like Captain Kosher is piloting a sinking ship.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds Into the Dawn, Tuesday July 27
I wonder if BB got Matt's PJ's from a costume shop.I keep expecting the unexpected but BB just isn't delivering it. Oh, I long for the days of a Cappy showdown or an Evel Dick brouhaha. Although there are definite sides in the house, these folks just aren't lively --- and they get along too well, even the "enemies." Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of The Problem with Pawns: