My review of last night's show is up on TV Squad.
I'm still waiting for some spark of excitement from the hamsters ... a brouhaha, catching the saboteur on the feeds ... something! Here's what's gone down since I last checked in:
- Ragan told Rachel his plan is to target those who aren't really trying to play the game.
- Ragan and Rachel memorized the counts of various objects in the house.
- Annie continued to campaign for herself. Now, I know she has to do so, but this is so neverending and repetitive.
- Make her stop!
- Brendon told Hayden he doesn't want Enzo to win HOH because he's a wild card. Hayden agreed. Both claimed to like Enzo.
- But I think only Hayden actually likes him.
- Hayden and Annie seriously seem to think the saboteur's "escaped eviction" message points directly to Brendon.
- I don't think so. I think it only points away from Annie and Rachel.
- Lane and Hayden talked about possibly saving Annie (which would be a smart move to break up the more powerful Brendon and Rachel), but don't think Enzo would go along with them. They call him a loose cannon and say they'll have to backdoor him eventually.
- Of course, Lane has always been on Annie's side and Hayden seems to agree with whomever he's talking to at the time.
- The Brigade decided they feel sorry about Annie, but she must go this week.
- Hayden told Kristen that she's hard to read and he only knows about three things about her.
- She claims he knows more.
- Kristen told Hayden she's suspicious about Matt. Hayden told Kristen that Matt's said just about the same thing about her.
- Hayden told Kristen that he'd like Britney to go home next week.
- Oh my. What of the power duo, Brendon and Rachel? Just let them stay and grow stronger?
- Silly hamsters.