Hayden is always doing odd things with his lips and mouth. I think he's one of those tobacco spitters if he had tobacco to spit.
After the activity earlier in the evening, things quieted down. Here's the scoop:
- Annie resumed her campaigning against Rachel and didn't kill anyone.
- Everyone listened to her politely.
- The vote is almost surely going to evict Annie.
- Annie didn't sleep with Brendon (which has been the case since they entered the house -- Rachel is in the Have Not room).
- Instead, Monet took over that spot.
- The Brigade played pool and schemed.
- Brendon cooked a late chicken dinner for all. Kathy proclaimed it better than at a restaurant.
- Outside at the pool table, the Brigade wondered about a swim coach who seems to be a chef, making all kinds of fancy dishes.
- There is no food comp this week. The Have Nots still stay in their room, but are now allowed to bring in pillows.
- Ragan and Kathy spoke about how bad the tension is in the house.
- Matt smiled a lot.