Interesting ... when Annie had her big reveal of her bi-sexuality to Britney, Monet and Kathy, she said "they" told her it might be best to hide it from the house. And yes, that's who she's with (and still awake) as I type this up. She really doesn't want to go and is definitely working for the votes to stay.
Matt gets some fiber in his diet so the slop isn't as hard to take. I'm still waiting to see what that bandage on his bicep covers. I remember one covered rather innocuous tattoo on James was the Brawny paper towel man -- it was considered advertising.
- Enzo cooked up fish and chips for many of the hamsters. Who knew he could cook anything?
- In campaigning, Annie is working the "break up a strong couple and get rid of Rachel" card.
- Rachel went to Brendon's bed at around 10 PM their time and the BB voice yelled at her twice that "it's time to get up for the day!" Since she's a Have Not, she's not supposed to sleep in there.
- At midnight (their time), the Have Nots were allowed to eat. They all had a big toast and the Have Nots rejoiced.
- Yes, BB gave them alcohol. Andrew seemed to get drunk on a single beer.
- I hope the beer was kosher.
- As the gals sans Rachel bond in the yard, upstairs in the HOH room Hayden, Matt and Lane talk about everyone.
- Where's Rachel and Brendon? Oh, you know.
- My show review is up on TV Squad and I hope the hamsters go to bed sometime soon because they're really boring.