The show schedule with shows on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday is providing way too much downtime once again. At least, with the show we have something to talk about! Boring hamsters -- that's why I didn't post late last night. Here would have been my post:
- Kathy wore a shirt I didn't really expect from her. Rachel, yes. Kathy, no. The hot water seemed to be doing a job on the camera mirror by the sink.
- Enzo, unlike Lane, seems to think a man's place can be in the kitchen as he made dinner for all (except Andrew). Matt, another man, helped prepare the salad.
- They had a pool tournament. It's better than the chess games as they talk, but give me a break! I wouldn't mind at all if the pool table and chess game vanished.
- BB (or the saboteur) has planted a weird beeping doohickey between the Have Not room and the one bedroom. The camera kept focusing on it.
- Ragan heard the noise and looked for it.
- He seemed to be trying to figure out Morse Code or something similar with its beeps.
- After Ragan left the Have Not room, the camera kept focusing on a knotted rope. I don't know if it was there before or not. That room's a nightmare.
- Andrew and Kathy did the after dinner clean-up. Everyone else just took off and left the mess.
- After a Diary Room session, Annie continued her campaign. I believe it's falling on deaf ears although everyone is being polite to her.
- Annie talked. And talked. And then she talked some more. Had the house not been dead set against her in the first place, they would be by now even though she has some really valid points citing why Rachel should be evicted instead.
- Shut up, Annie. Now. Please!
- Britney thinks Brendon should be the next out after Annie. Of course, that's her secret ally's target, too.
- What secret ally? Hayden.
- The beeping started again when Andrew turned out lights.
- The beeping is driving him bonkers. Well, not "kill people" bonkers, but bonkers nonetheless.
- Brendon and Rachel had some undercover operations.
- There was a lot of sex talk again.
- Annie shaved Hayden's toe hair. Ew.
- They think the beep is coming from a bad microphone in the house.
- They're wrong.
- They all went to bed.
These kids are the cutest thing which has happened to hip hop ever. Well, there are those Kia hamsters ...
Doo-dah-dippity! Sorry for the excursion away from BB, but I be bored!