Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds Into Wednesday Evening, July 21


Boy George in his Culture Club days


Rachel

Yes! Yes! I've been trying to think of who it is that Rachel reminds me of -- it's BOY GEORGE! Well, not the implants, of course. Thanks to the anonymous commenter who made the comparison on an earlier live feeds report. Now I can sleep at night.

I don't really have much to report, but here goes nothing (and I mean nothing!) --
  • They've been on indoor lockdown most of the day. At one point we had a flash of the backyards on the feeds. There's metal framing out there.
  • Ragan's probably right -- it's probably going to be an endurance comp. If so, I'll stay with it here after the show.
  • Monet and Britney continued to campaign for votes to keep Monet in the house.
  • At least, if Monet goes, I'll stop mistyping her name as "Money." I end up fixing that all the time.
  • Matt and Andrew talked -- both said they're not after each other despite talk in the house.
  • More showmance undercover escapades.
  • Tons of non-game related small talk about previous seasons and other reality shows.
  • I still predict a Monet ouster.
  • The camera man tonight has a fixation with close-ups. Can you spot Kristen?



7 comments:

Laurie said...

I see Kristen. Do I win the prize? and no Booby prize, please!

Laurie said...

I figured out who Britney reminds me of: A very young Dolly Parton. It's just her face, of course. There's something about her smile and that dimple that says Dolly to me.

Anonymous said...

lol!!..i didnt think jackie would read my boy george comparison comment!!..i feel so famous lol...thanks jackie I have been reading your big brother blog for a couple of years and you do such a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I just have to say this.
KATHY PLEASE SHUT THE $%&# UP!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't think I could dislike Rachel any more than I already do until I read her HOH blog. What is she, 13? And her grammar/spelling! Did she really graduate from college?

I am starting to think that Brendon and Andrew may be the life long friendship. Brendon has always stuck up for him. And remember how Andrew turned into a kid in a candy store when RAchel won HOH? Weird!
Shout out to Jackie for all she does.

Anonymous said...

Rachel reminds me of Megan from Rock of Love with Bret Michaels in bikini all the time, that stupid giggle.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! Long time no comment, but I still haven't remembered my sign on info..... I just have to ask you if we have any proof that Boy George is NOT Rachel? Thank you again for putting up with the hours of boring house talk, I could never do it! Jean Bean