Yes! Yes! I've been trying to think of who it is that Rachel reminds me of -- it's BOY GEORGE! Well, not the implants, of course. Thanks to the anonymous commenter who made the comparison on an earlier live feeds report. Now I can sleep at night.
I don't really have much to report, but here goes nothing (and I mean nothing!) --
- They've been on indoor lockdown most of the day. At one point we had a flash of the backyards on the feeds. There's metal framing out there.
- Ragan's probably right -- it's probably going to be an endurance comp. If so, I'll stay with it here after the show.
- Monet and Britney continued to campaign for votes to keep Monet in the house.
- At least, if Monet goes, I'll stop mistyping her name as "Money." I end up fixing that all the time.
- Matt and Andrew talked -- both said they're not after each other despite talk in the house.
- More showmance undercover escapades.
- Tons of non-game related small talk about previous seasons and other reality shows.
- I still predict a Monet ouster.
- The camera man tonight has a fixation with close-ups. Can you spot Kristen?