For the most part, the house was a bit uneventful after the big new saboteur video. I think the saboteur might just be making things up about two people in the house having a previous relationship. Here's the skinny on the evening:
- Brendon cooked for the Have Nots, even though he's not one. Mmm ... fried pickles.
- Britney is still (fairly needlessly) freaking that she's going to be put on the block when Brendon saves himself.
- It's likely the replacement will be Annie unless Britney gets everyone ticked at her.
- What's surprising is that they're not trying to get Rachel out, thus ensuring a power player Blinded By Science showmance duo.
- Rachel and Monet showed off acrobatic cheer moves in the backyard.
- Both Lane and Matt tried to get Britney off her paranoia.
- Ragan thinks he's a walking zombie due to the slop, but is still amazed that he's actually in the house.
- I expect today will be rather quiet until the POV meeting. There have been no announcements, but in previous years it would be late afternoon their time. I'll post when I hear.
Matt and Ragan chased each other around in the Have Not Room, now we know that's how guys go gay (according to both Ragan and Matt) -- BB slop and Have Notting
Then again, Matt came INTO the house with numerous pajama bottoms.
Rachel and Brendon, a couple. They were settling in for some hanky-panky. Brendon thought the cameras were off. She told him, "Nope, they're on!" The result above.