Sigh. At least something happened today instead of showmance lust and small talk. They had the PoV meeting. Britney saved herself and Matt (who volunteered) went up in her place. What else happened in Happy Hamsterland?
- Hayden and Kristen are getting almost as bad as Rachel and Brendon.
- But ... shhh ... it's a secret.
- Britney said that Rachel says there are enough votes to keep Matt in the house.
- Matt says he's worried. (Then why the heck did he even throw his name in there? Rachel hadn't even been considering him before that!)
- Matt told Monet he will campaign to stay but won't slander her.
- Monet and Britney had another catty session. This time they even trashed the pores on Rachel's legs.
- Can you say meow?
- After a solid session of trashing all, but mainly Rachel, Monet went off to go cry alone.
- I don't feel sorry for her.
- Lane told Monet that Enzo's been sneaking cheese. No, not a sneaking cheese, although that description might fit! He told Monet she should try cheese if she's hungry.
- Matt and Ragan are buddies, but not a bromance.
If you'd like to give it a read, my review of last night's show is up on TV Squad.