Monday, July 19, 2010

Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds - PoV Meeting - Into Monday Evening, July 19

I could have posted this morning. But how much can I say ... about this?


Sigh. At least something happened today instead of showmance lust and small talk. They had the PoV meeting. Britney saved herself and Matt (who volunteered) went up in her place. What else happened in Happy Hamsterland?
  • Hayden and Kristen are getting almost as bad as Rachel and Brendon.
  • But ... shhh ... it's a secret.
  • Britney said that Rachel says there are enough votes to keep Matt in the house.
  • Matt says he's worried. (Then why the heck did he even throw his name in there? Rachel hadn't even been considering him before that!)
  • Matt told Monet he will campaign to stay but won't slander her.
  • Monet and Britney had another catty session. This time they even trashed the pores on Rachel's legs.
  • Can you say meow?
  • After a solid session of trashing all, but mainly Rachel, Monet went off to go cry alone.
  • I don't feel sorry for her.
  • Lane told Monet that Enzo's been sneaking cheese. No, not a sneaking cheese, although that description might fit! He told Monet she should try cheese if she's hungry.
  • Matt and Ragan are buddies, but not a bromance.




If you'd like to give it a read, my review of last night's show is up on TV Squad.


8 comments:

FA (Formerly Anon) said...

Lane ratted out his buddy Enzo about cheese? Like BB isn't listening? Didn't this happen on a prior season where someone ratted out a have-not for eating something?

Ninboh said...

I feel like Enzo should get an extra day of slop b/c of the cheese. Anywho, does this mean Rachel and Brendan had sex or just came close?

FA (Formerly Anon) said...

Nina, do you mean that everytime Enzo eats cheese, R&B have sex?

Is that like the angels getting their wings thing?

joyn said...

FA, I think every time someone takes a breath, R&B have sex.

I keep tying to figure out if Brendon really has a thing for Rachel or if he's using her to get further in the game. I'm not convinced that he's really lovingly attracted to her.

Guess we have to wait and see.

Laurie said...

joyn, I keep hoping he's playing her but I think that's because we just can't imagine it could be for real!

monty924 said...

The BB Cry Babies -------->

How fitting? Monet, Britney and Brendon! :)

Jackie H. said...

OMG I can't believe Brendan and Rachel did the thing on camera. Everyone to see. Britney has to go. She's no good in anything. She crys all the time. Send her home. Jackie from NC

Sydney said...

Woah, Matt volunteered? What's the strategy behind that? I'm sure he said something about it... didn't he? Maybe in the DR.

And so it took the other showmance a whopping two weeks. But hey, they're young. Hormones are flowing, and there is nothing going on to distract them.

I've been reading all the posts while I've been on planes and in airports the past weekend so I feel caught up... I can't tell you Jackie, how many years I have been on a plane loading your blog before they tell us to shut off our hand held deivces. Once it's loaded and we're in the air, I can turn it back on in airport mode and read every single bit!