She turned her tender eyes to me
As deep as any ocean
As sweet as any harmony
Mmm - but she blinded me with science
"She blinded me with science!"
And failed me in biology
-- "She Blinded Me With Science" by Thomas Dolby
I begrudgingly admit that Rachel can play the game well, especially when her back's to the wall. That doesn't mean I like her. She thinks she's a Janelle and she's not. I wasn't a huge huge Janelle fan, but Rachel is foul-mouthed, jumped into bed with Brendon within days of meeting and wants to control who can even speak to her man. I don't like. But she's the new HoH. Sigh.
Here's what's gone down in that Big Brother house of Misguided Misfits since the live show:
- Rachel and Brendon's new kick is "This one's for Andrew!" Um, how does Rachel's goodbye message fit in here?
- She's saying it more than Brendon. Can you say two-faced? I thought you could.
- Rachel is still all hyper and excited.
- Brendon tried to calm her down.
- Before the feeds returned, we seem to have missed a fight. Brendon apologized to Hayden.
- Kathy told Hayden that "people like that have no morals and just want the heat off of them." She also went on about people whose strategy is to lie, lie, lie.
- I have no clue.
- And I'm not lying about that.
- Hayden went to talk to Rachel. It was long, it was boring, it didn't accomplish much.
- Rachel still despises Kristen, but likes Hayden. She also said she's leaning about putting them both on the block but hasn't made up her mind.
- She keeps going on about Kristen putting her up in the HOH comp every single time she could.
- But she's hurt more that Hayden pitted Brendon and her (Rachel) against each other when he said he wouldn't put them up.
- What? He said he wouldn't put them on the block! She isn't computing the difference.
- They didn't scream. They didn't fight. But now Hayden's one scared Animal.
- Hayden told Rachel that every single person in the house would have put Brendon and her on the block.
- Brendon tried to apologize to Kristen for the fight we missed.
- Apology not accepted.
- Matt told Ragan he didn't feel safe. Yeah, sure.
- Rachel told Hayden that Kristen wasn't even her target until she said she was gunning for them.
- Brendon doesn't want Rachel to put Hayden on the block.
- Brendon and Rachel think Matt and Ragan are on their side.
- They're not, but I'm sure they'll let them go on thinking that.
- Kristen is as mad at Rachel as Rachel is at her.
- I need a cat fight. Meow meow.
- Rachel tried to apologize (at Brendon's urging) to Kristen.
- Bwahaha! Like that will work! Kristen isn't buying it at all.
- Britney said that Andrew's swearing in his speech will cost more than his stipend in FCC fines.
- Rachel is worried about how many times she swore on the live show.
- It won't keep her from swearing on the live feeds!
- Enzo thinks Julie Chen has a crush on him.
- Maybe Andrew wasn't so off-base with the intelligence talk (or lack thereof) regarding Enzo.
- That's it for now.