Brendon will be responsible for the next worldwide toothpaste shortage. I mean ... is this necessary?
Lane has a tattoo that, unlike Matt's, doesn't need to be covered up with a bandage for the duration.
Yep, I'm here with the latest. But first (as Julie Chen says), I need to fuss and whine. First off, I kept getting errors whenever I'd try to post a photo or save a post on Blogger. That was all morning. Argh.
Then there's the new format for the live feeds. Real.com went web-based this season and eliminated the RealPlayer. There are tons of glitches in the new format, most of which they should have solved BEFORE they went live to the paying audience.
- We're talking no audio on the quad cam. They claim because it's "too confusing" with all four cams. Um, they still tend to show us only two rooms at the most at one time, albeit from different views. So, it's two conversations, not four.
- They finally put a sound control on the window overnight. Before, I had to adjust the sound on my computer itself and it was always way too soft or suddenly loud as they changed cams.
- The little feed image from cam 4 has vanished, yet if you click on it, the cam itself is active.
- There's some kind of odd jerk in the action, almost a stuttering, as I watch the feeds. Way annoying.
- I can't resize the window and full screen isn't.
- With the web-based, BBReloader went out of business. I can no longer run four separate windows with four separate feeds going. I figured a way to record feeds, but it's very time-consuming and thus far, nothing worth the effort.
- I finally realized who Annie reminds me of (in looks) -- Lily Tomlin! She has those same thin lips and the eyes are similar, too. I like Lily Tomlin much better. Annie isn't really that funny at all.
- Lane thinks Enzo reminds him of Russell and will need to be eventually backdoored. He doesn't remind me of Russell. Yeah, he's a bit overbearing. But the guy can be way entertaining in a houseful of dolts. Meow.
- After her long heart-to-heart talk with Hayden, Annie ran to Britney and spilled all. Of course, Hayden heard about it. She's solidifying being the first hamster out, methinks.
- Enzo and Brendon want Andrew out next week. But, when they're with other people, that can change.
- Kristen thinks the house is already divided into two sides -- Hayden's and Brendon's. Um, that should be good for the week until there's a new HOH.
- Kristen told Hayden he needs to trust Enzo and Andrew. Hmm ...
- Enzo entertained a group with a Meow Meow story. Meow!
- They do have fish in the house again. Once again, at least one fish has died.
- I believe the life expectancy with critters in the house was better the year with the tarantulas.
- Kathy told Brendon that she won't compromise her dignity for the half-million. She also told him she has no alliances. That's pretty much the truth. She gets along with just about everyone. She really needs to up her performance in comps, though. I expected much more from an active law enforcement officer. She's done poorly and gotten injured (not seriously) in both the HOH comp and the Have/Have Not comp.
- Brendon told Rachel she needn't worry because he's the POV holder and has control in the house -- the others will do what he wants them to do.
- Yeah, right.
- Unfortunately (as I want Rachel out due to her Irks Jackie Factor), he might be right. It still looks like Annie will be put up and out this week.
- Annie is annoying in her own way, but at least she doesn't stick her boobs and butt out everywhere.
- I expect today to be rather non-eventful as the POV meeting is probably slated for tomorrow. I'll post later this evening.