ATTENTION: Allison Grodner -- You need to do SOMETHING to liven this season up! You picked a cast for which there is no controversy other than cattiness. Your most "dangerous" character is Enzo and that's all persona rather than anything else. We always complain that it's boring in the beginning of the season, but this year we mean it. Showmances are nothing. We have computers. If we wanted to watch porn online, we could. We're here for Big Brother. Your big saboteur idea was blown to dust after one week. Have you nothing else planned?
Another day of virtually nothing on the feeds. Here's the scoop (or lack thereof):
- Matt's using Ragan for information.
- Lane is using Britney for information.
- Brendon and Rachel are using each other for sex toys.
- Brendon thinks that Enzo has no alliances except perhaps with Britney.
- He's wrong.
- Brendon, Kathy and Rachel think Matt's a liar and playing both sides of the house.
- He is, but he's not as annoying as some in the past.
- Matt is reminding me of Ray Romano at times. He shouldn't -- wrong accent and all. Yet it happens.
- Not everyone loved Raymond. Not everyone loves Matt.
- Monet tried to make nicey-nice with Kathy.
- Later Kathy, Brendon, and Rachel talked about how lazy and dependent on her parents Monet is. She has no job, lives off her parents, etc., etc.
- Hayden told Monet that he heard Rachel was thinking of backdooring Matt.
- Ain't gonna happen. Monet's the target although they don't care much for Matt, either.
- Matt has the Brigade behind him and, for some reason, no one is seeing that Boy Alliance Band.
- That's all she wrote. Meow.