He might be better off cooking it.
Seriously, something must be done to liven this house up. I'm talking seriously. Really. Here's the big scoop of the day from that Big Brother House Blatant Boredom:
- BB didn't wake them up until 9 AM their time today.
- Rachel made French toast for the Haves. Brendon questioned why she put sugar in it and said it wasn't needed as the syrup already had sugar. Brendon can't have the French toast anyway.
- I wonder why she put sugar in it, too.
- They talked about iPads and Twilight. Yawn.
- Brendon and Rachel kissed for a change.
- They talked about college.
- Someone made a mess in/on the HOH toilet. Matt suspects Enzo.
- Yeah, probably.
- Brendon and Rachel argued more about the vote. He still wants to keep Andrew, she wants to keep Kathy.
- Rachel, "Are you dating him or what?"
- Oh my.
- Andrew misplaced his yarmulke (or, as Rachel calls it, his "Yom Kippur")
- He found it. There was no conspiracy.
- They've napped and lazed around.