Rachel told Britney she doesn't regret getting implants. I regret that she got them.
Yikes, I'm only really submitting one report on the action in the house today! Why? Because there was so LITTLE action that it just didn't make sense. I'm glad tomorrow will bring us a new HOH and hopefully shake things up a bit.
So, here's what I've got:
- Annie continued to campaign.
- The only real friend Annie might have in the house is Lane. The others merely tolerate her.
- They were put on a long indoor lockdown.
- The saboteur appeared again (they block the feeds when that happens), this time telling them "I'm glad I escaped eviction this week."
- A lot of them think it's Brendon as he saved himself with the POV. But, in reality everyone except Annie and Rachel (likely Annie) "escaped" eviction this week. So the message only means that the saboteur isn't Annie or Rachel.
- I still think it's Matt.
- Annie feels she's been exonerated with the saboteur's message.
- Hayden got the HOH camera, did a tweet on Twitter and his blog entry for the CBS website.
- Lane and Matt put green tape on Britney and Enzo's photos just for kicks.
- First of the season, Hayden locked himself out of his HOH room.
- Kristen mentioned there were two blackouts the night of the padlocked storage room. She thinks the first was a failed attempt.
- The beeping continued along with other noises -- chirping, cricket noises, etc.
- Britney and Monet insisted to Hayden that Andrew is an ally of Brendon and Rachel.
- When let out of the house, they found an oversized golf set in the yard.
- I would guess it might be to practice for HOH. Maybe not.
- Lane told stories of castrating steers, bulls, something. Not my thing.
- The guys also talked guns.
- There was a weird divide for a while (see the screen caps below) --
Liven up hamsters! I can't take this!