Thursday, July 01, 2010

Talking Hamsters


I took a quick look at our new Big Brother hamsters over on TV Squad. Unfortunately, the one week I didn't have Wednesday off from my job was the day they chose to let all the new information out.

Over the weekend I will be getting photos and more detailed information that I can dig up. Hopefully, I can get that started by tomorrow evening. But tonight I'm zonked ... and this cat just won't get off my lap! In the meantime, check out the TV Squad article and I'll be digging up more dirt for here!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Just read your TV Squad article. Interesting preview! If the saboteur isn't playng for the money, I wonder what would happen if he/she actually won the game.

And I had no idea that there were oil rig salesmen.

joy n said...

Monet. Pretty girl with a pretty face, pretty name. Got a feeling she's going to be a pretty big pain in the butt.

Jennasmom said...

Hi, Jackie!

Haven't been able to be online much lately, but just wanted to say "hi" to you & Vincent. Can't wait for BB to start!