Lane started building a castle out of Sweet Tarts, then abandoned Hayden with Brendon on it.
Tonight is the happiest house I've ever seen on the show. Here's what's happened in the Land of Happy Hamsters:
- Matt told them about how he thought Rachel went through his things and found the POV.
- They all talked about how bad Matt's $1 lie was and no one believed him.
- They, or at least Matt, know that the saboteur got $20,000. Interesting how they know that, eh?
- They still think Kathy was the saboteur.
- Britney keeps breaking into spontaneous happy dances and saying it's her birthday, too.
- Enzo is worried that he'll go on the block.
- Worrying won't do him any good.
- I think, despite her promise to Brendon, she'll be putting Brendon and Enzo on the block.
- The vote will wham bam Brendon.
- Matt told Britney that Enzo needs to experience the block -- everyone else has been up now except him.
- Britney told him she was hoping to have a pawn volunteer.
- She also told Matt she has no intention of keeping her deal with Brendon.
- She's thinking of mentioning that it's for Nick in her speech.
- That's the fiance Nick.
- Other than that, not much action yet.
- No one is being mean to Brendon, although Britney and Ragan keep doing happy dances and winning poses behind his back.