I got it. I got it. You love Vegas."
As Popeye said before,
Rachel says now, "I yam who I yam. I AM VEGAS!"
My apologies for the weird timing of my posts today -- I think I got used to being on staycation! As I posted before:
- Britney had a plan for saving Kristen and getting Kathy on the block against Hayden.
- The plan was based on gameplay values -- Kathy is just taking up space while others (Hayden and Kristen) are there to play the game.
- The plan was to try to hook up a Showmance Alliance with both the couples in the house.
- Brendon and Rachel knew no part of Britney's involvement in the plan.
- Had it worked, whoever won HOH next (except Brendon) would put both Brendon and Rachel on the block. Lies and deceit!
- I love it.
- But it all fell through.
- Although they didn't say anything to Britney about it, the Brigade Boys (except Hayden) weren't too cool on the plan. They actually want Kristen out to strengthen Hayden in their alliance.
- Chances are if they let any woman into their testosterone circle, it would be Britney.
- So, Hayden and Kristen (in her "hippie" unitard and Orphan Annie wig) are still on the block.
- Hayden isn't doing any campaigning. He knows he's all but guaranteed safety due to the Brigade and the fact that Rachel wants Kristen out so much.
- Kristen, on the other hand, without maligning Hayden, is really campaigning. Instead of focusing on why they should get rid of Hayden over her, she's telling them why they should keep her.
- Her points are: it would make Rachel crazier than she is, she's a strong player, could make their own positions easier in the house as she's likely to be targeted before them, she would vow to get out Brendon and Rachel.
- She's talking to each hamster in turn in her campaign.
- Everyone is patiently listening and telling her she has good points.
- But I think their minds are already made up.
- She thinks that, too. But she won't go out without trying.
- She said she has never even been asked a question by Julie Chen on the show and she's dreading going out in the unitard and wig.
- Meanwhile, there's trouble in paradise.
- Once again, Rachel imbibed too much ... not uncommon at all.
- She got on a Vegas kick -- talking about it forever and repeating the same things over and over again.
- As Brendon later said, "I got it. I got it. You love Las Vegas!"
- Brendon tried to leave the conversation and she followed him, still talking Vegas.
- So they got into one of their long talks where he gives her lectures with puppy dog eyes and she shoots daggers from her eyes.
- I don't see these two lasting outside of the house, not at all.
- But now they're all lovey-dovey again.
- And that's how it goes in the house of hamsters.