(That's Enzo next to him.)
Either that or she's home alone.
We're back to down time in the house. I'd be going crazy without a book or my computer. Either that, or I would be asleep. Unfortunately, down time for them means rather uneventful times for us. Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Ditzy Deviants:
- Ohhh ... after BB woke them up a bit before 8:30 AM, most hamsters had to change their batteries (in their microphones).
- Be still, my heart.
- Ragan is starting to get on my nerves as he keeps going into lecturing phases about the game, repeatedly to Kristen, but also to Rachel this morning.
- Some are still on the "lifelong friends" saboteur kick.
- They've been having four different views of the same scene way too much this season. It's bad enough when it's 2 and 2.
- Ragan tried to hint to Rachel that Hayden is probably a more dangerous player than Kristen as he might be linked to Enzo and Lane.
- Oh, is the Brigade about to be no longer a secret?
- Of course, since Matt and Ragan hang out, he isn't thinking Matt is involved with the other guys.
- He's wrong.
- But Matt's out for himself more than the Brigade anyway.
- Actually, that's as it should be.
- That doesn't stop me from equating Matt to a slimy snake.
- Brendon told Rachel that he thinks Britney's smart enough not to trust Kristen.
- Hey, Britney's smart enough not to trust ANY of them. She hangs out a lot with Enzo and Lane, but she only trusts them so far (but more than she trusts Rachel and Brendon).
- Matt has slimed himself in so well that Rachel and Brendon are sure he's in their alliance.
- Brendon and Rachel still want to vote Kristen out. They have a one-week safety deal with Hayden and wouldn't trust any deal Kristen puts on the table.
- Of course, we all know the Brigade will keep Hayden. That's five votes right there.
- Kristen is still pleading her case to stay. No one is committing, yet they give her hope.
- We'll see strong editing making it look like she's not getting voted out this week -- lots of fodder for it.
- But it's not going to happen. She will go 6-1 or unanimously.
- Jackie says.
I won't mention that he's boring.
Quick! Enzo! Give her The Face!