- Rachel stopped crying long enough to run into the living room with everyone else when they heard the scratchy audio coming from the television.
- Yep, it's back ... sounding and looking a lot like the Annie saboteur video, but making it clear that it's a new saboteur.
- The video thanked Matt for unleashing him by opening Pandora's Box, said that he'll go all the way to the half-million dollars.
- The saboteur warned them all to watch their backs as he will be backstabbing them.
- I'm saying "he" here because we know it's Ragan. But it's ambiguous such as the Annie tapes. They can't tell whether it's a guy or a gal.
- Lots of speculation ensues. Ragan and Matt have been saying all along that since America didn't vote on food this week, they must be voting on something.
- Ragan uses that idea to pose questions. He's handling it all very well. The others aren't suspecting him at all.
- A few wonder if it's actually BB making them think someone amongst them is the saboteur while it's BB all along.
- Enzo thinks CBS can do whatever they want to them as they already signed their lives away (in the contracts).
- I'm so impressed with Ragan's acting ability that I can't get over it. If I didn't know it was him, he'd be my last guess!
- I didn't vote for Ragan to be it, but it looks like America picked the perfect saboteur.
- Britney is sure it's Rachel.
- Now they're all worried that Rachel is the saboteur and might have a secret power which will take her off the block.
- Rachel's only power is Brendon's POV record and he claims he will take her off the block if he wins.
- All eyes cast to Brendon and Rachel in suspicion as they both went from totally upset with being on the block to another mood.
- Well, duh. The saboteur bit took their minds off the block for a bit.
- Matt told the others that he thinks it seems like he (Matt) is the obvious saboteur because he unleashed it, but he's not.
- Ragan said he thinks America probably voted on who they want to be the saboteur.
- Lane said it's more like America's Train Wreck than America's Player.
- They all wonder what the incentive is for anyone to do it.
- Um, money?
- They've been in lockdown for most of the day and evening due to something being built in the yard for POV.
- I think I forgot to mention that. Oops.
- Brendon, when talking to Rachel alone, referred to the others as "retards." He told her he didn't mean it in a bad way ... except for those who are.
- Rachel thinks it's unfair that she's on the block and doesn't think the outgoing HOH should be nominated because they can't play for HOH.
- Oh, geez. That's as bad as the Small People Conspiracy Theory of Brendon's.
- Worse than, even.
- Finally, around midnight their time, they were allowed out in the yard.
- The comp set-up is a duck pin kind of bowling alley.
- Yes, I've duck pin bowled -- it's like real bowling with much smaller balls and shorter lanes. It's a great sport for kids and inebriated ski club people.
- Yes, I duck pin bowled with the latter years back.
- They all practiced, Enzo very briefly but he did well. He says it's too crowded and cold to practice more.
- Now they're a bit suspicious of him.
- Brendon professed his love for Rachel to Rachel again. At least I didn't see her roll her eyes this time.
- She just can't get over the fact that it's almost guaranteed one of them (her!) will leave the house this week. It's UNFAIR to split them up, they can't go on not together in the house!
- Yet, she did put Hayden and Kristen up there together last week, eh?
- BB yelled at Enzo for dancing on the bowling lane.
- "Enzo, STOP THAT!"
- I love when they get yelled at with a pre-taped voice.
- Rachel cried some more.
- I tried to look at Brendon's feet to see why they mock his toe. He has big feet, big big toes ... but nothing is glaring about it.
- Brendon made a comment to Rachel about her doing very well for someone who said she has a problem with reading. Apparently she said something to him about that. It might explain her horrid HOH blogs. Maybe.
- Rachel keeps exiling herself. Brendon keeps wanting to mingle.
- The crowd is sick of Rachel and Brendon closing themselves alone in the cabana room to eat, etc.
- Lane doesn't think Rachel is the saboteur because she's crying too much.
- No one is suspecting Ragan.
- Of course, so far the saboteur hasn't done anything that we know of.
- Brendon wanted to practice the bowling all night, but Rachel decided to go to bed.
- Her man has promised her, after all.
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Big Brother 12 - Live Feeds Into Saturday Morning, Aug. 7
The Saboteur, the sequel
Britney's reaction to the new saboteur video.
Ragan plays the innocent dude very well.
They went from the doldrums to wham-wham excitement what with Matt opening Pandora's Box unleashing something unknown into the house, Brendon and Rachel going on the block and then (cue dramatic music here) ... the return of the Saboteur:
Lane isn't on the lane in this but he practiced, too.