Britney seriously studying, going over every single comp and everything that happened within them, all by herself in the HOH tub.
Hand down the pants
Looking like a weirdo
With your hand down your pants
Call me a broken record, but I just can't see how Matt survives out in public. Most boys stop this habit by the time they're four years old. None of the other guys in the house do this on any sort of regular basis.
Enzo said it walked with a swagger.
When I last left you, Britney had just nominated Enzo and Brendon. Enzo isn't a serious "need to go home" nomination at all -- a definite pawn. Brendon is the target. If he gets off the block, Matt will go up and be backdoored. Here's the latest:
- The sentiment in the house is definitely turning on Matt.
- With the exception of Ragan, of course.
- While Brendon is THE target, all of the alternate plans have Matt being backdoored.
- I think Matt might realize this. I'm getting the feeling that he trusts his Brigade boys less than he does his Ragan.
- Britney had promised not to nominate Matt.
- Britney had a big talk with Enzo, Hayden and Lane about how she would put up Brendon but needed a pawn ... and the PAWN WON'T GO HOME no matter if Brendon wins POV and saves himself.
- That's because Matt would be backdoored.
- Just before noms, she grabbed Matt to ask him if he'd be a pawn. The feeds cut out for the noms, but we found out later that he said, "No! No!"
- So that's when she put Enzo on the block.
- Matt is surprised Lane hasn't gained weight as he has never been a Have Not and hasn't been working out as much as he normally would.
- I think Lane looks a bit trimmer than he did at the start of the season. It's not because he hasn't been eating. He's always snacking and munching.
- Britney and Enzo had a talk. She again swore he won't go home.
- He, although probably ticked to be on the block for the first time, understands and is putting his trust into Britney and his boys. He knows the target is Brendon and the back-up plan if Brendon wins POV.
- If Enzo wins POV, he will save himself (he's no Marcellas) and Britney will put up Matt.
- They'll then decide who's the biggest threat -- Matt who's playing the entire house or Brendon, disliked by all.
- Britney would be the tiebreaker as it will be an even group voting this week.
- It turns out Lane is a pro at the grill, growing up around them in his father's business. He's used to bigger fancier ones, though.
- Enzo liked his broccoli.
- They've decided the whole POV comp will be based on "how bad you want it."
- Methinks Brendon is the one who wants it the most.
- The only one not playing in the POV is Ragan. He's hosting.
- Brendon cried alone in the Have Not room. He has never been in a situation like this in which he's been so disliked.
- I think the early relationship with Rachel and shunning the rest of the house are the roots of his problems. Had he not teamed up with her and her over-the-top obnoxious at times personality, he could very well have been popular in the house. He's not a bad guy but definitely has bad taste in women.
- But "love" is blind and it will eventually cost him in the game.
- In talking to herself (and the Internet), Britney mentioned that Kathy and Andrew were the only ones who cleaned the house. Brendon, likely to be voted out this week, was the third. She guesses she'll have to get into cleaning herself.
- Britney and Hayden talked alone. They think they'd stand a better chance against Brendon than they would Matt in a memory test. They think Matt knows it all. Hayden is also worried about who Matt would put on the block if he got HOH.
- Hayden should be the least worried in the house. He's universally liked by all. No one should want to be next to him in the final two, but I don't think they're really seeing that.
- Hayden won't cuss during the Showtime hours as his grandmother watches.
- Britney told Lane that this is the only chance he'll ever have to live with her.
- While I do think they'd be a good couple per se, Britney has been nothing but loyal to her fiance Nick.
- Nick should be very happy about that.
- Lane and Hayden talked about possibly keeping Brendon over Matt. Lane definitely wants Brendon out before the final three. However, it might be smarter to make a power move and get Matt out.
- Hayden mentioned if he won POV, he might just pull Brendon off the block.
- Oh my. I doubt he will, though. I doubt he'll win and, if he does, I don't think he'd make a bold move like that. He's sitting pretty and that would get blood on his hands. He's not the smartest player ever. He's no diabolical genius in the game. But he's not dumb enough to make enemies, either.
- Brendon is showing that he's not in the game for the right reasons once again.
- He should be there to win a half-million dollars.
- He's gone from being willing to give up that win for Rachel to now telling Enzo his main goal in the game is to get Britney, Matt and Ragan out of the house so they don't win. Apparently he's okay with a Lane, Hayden or Enzo win.
- Now Hayden has changed his mind again. Now he wants to pull Enzo off the block if he wins POV.
- Hayden and Lane are definitely turning to want Matt out more than Brendon.
- Now Enzo has gone from being sure that Kathy was the saboteur to thinking Matt was.
- Oh my. I think they'll chicken out, but it looks like Matt better fight for his life in the POV.
- Enzo and Hayden talked to Brendon about the backdoor Matt plan.
- Brendon is willing to go for it. Of course, why wouldn't he? He'd stay in the game and one of his targets would be out!
- Brendon denied crying when Enzo asked him about all of the tissues in the trash.
- Britney told Lane that a lot of people find her annoying and rude when they first meet her. But if they give her time, they find that there's a lot more to her personality and that's just the way she is.
- She also claims to be loud and abrasive.
- In my own life, loud and abrasive people grate on my nerves.
- Them and people who violate my bubble. I need my space.
- This will be the first POV with all of the Brigade members.
- Yet the Brigade is definitely having structural flaws right now.
- They're all asleep as I post this.
To combat the "lights stay on in the bedrooms until BB decides to turn them off," Brendon always uses an eyemask.
They've decided the new grill is actually a used one -- probably the same one as last year. Well, it would make more sense to just clean it up and re-use it year to year. It's not like it gets a ton of use as they tend to bring it out so late in the seasons.