I just don't like his hair or his mouth. Maybe it's my age or something, but the kid does absolutely nothing for me when I consider his face alone. I might be in the minority there, I guess.
Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Mixed Nuts:
- On a different note from the usual "I locked myself out" -- Lane got locked out of his room by BB.
- They claimed they were fixing the door.
- They no longer have to speak through their puppets.
- Rats, that was cute.
- They found out their silverware and glasses won't be returned until Thursday.
- Lots of nap time, lots of small talk about sports or being "reality stars."
- They rehashed and retrashed previous hamsters.
- They talked about religion.
- They have a new punishment, the last in the series.
- It's not every hour from what I can tell, but at least every two ...
- ... piped music comes through the house speakers and they have to stop what they're doing and DANCE.
- Ragan's loving it, but I think Enzo dances better than he does.
- Lane and Hayden don't have careers as male strippers dancing to music.
- It's a hoot.
- They should have to wear the puppets and have the puppets dance as well.
- Other than that, we're talking a very quiet house.