My previous report covered most of the happenings. But here's what's gone down since Hayden broke the pool cue (what a shame):
- Ragan, the loyal sidekick, encouraged Matt to keep trying for votes and said he could probably get them.
- We all know Matt doesn't really care about the votes.
- Lane packed. It's standard practice for both nominees to pack before the show.
- There's still a lot of time before the show.
- Matt said he'd leave his skull and crossbones pirate flag if he goes.
- He's not going to leave that flag.
- Britney fussed about the food and tea.
- Matt, Britney and Ragan are looking forward to real food soon.
- Hayden shaves everywhere.
- We needed to know that, huh?
- EVERYONE in the house likes and trusts Hayden.
- Perhaps he's the one they should consider the real threat.
- In various groups, they memorized and studied things over and over again.
- The entire Brigade was allowed to do a Diary Room session.
- Most (except Kathy and Brendon) think that Kathy is the saboteur.
- Hayden and Enzo are still awake as I get this posted. They're in their beds with the lights out. They should be asleep!
My review of last night's show is up on TV Squad. Please go give it a gander. Merci!