DRAMA IN THE HOUSE ALERT
Enzo's reaction as Brendon screams at Ragan and Britney in back of him.
Brendon's talk to the Internet after he screamed at Britney and Ragan and then couldn't get to Rachel as she was in the Diary Room.
Putting on a show for the Internet explaining the recent brouhaha in the house. Alas, the view is from the back because the camera in the front would only focus on one at a time, not a group shot.
There. Have I whetted your appetite for the most recent brouhaha in the house? I hate to admit it because it really makes me a bit of a mean girl ... but my whole reaction to this dramatic event was a bit like Enzo's. I had to hold the giggles in. Here's what went down:
- It was a relatively peaceful evening in the yard, another pool tournament (yawn) in motion.
- Rachel and Brendon are still working on the "Vote out Brendon because he's a meanie-pants while Rachel is simply a dear heart who's so misunderstood. She deserves to be here!" plan.
- With that in mind, Rachel wants to smooth things out between herself and Ragan, Britney to a lesser amount.
- Now, Ragan isn't having any of the apology bit. He told her that he doesn't like the drama and that every drama in the house has a common denominator -- Rachel.
- Ragan isn't loud, nor really rude. Yet he definitely was condescending.
- Britney joined in to agree with Ragan as he continued.
- Rachel kept pushing them by claiming she never did the things they said she did.
- But she did laugh maniacally at Ragan the night before. She did. I saw it. The house saw it. Perhaps Ragan attaches too much dramatic significance to behaviors like this, but it happened.
- "Never happened!" said Rachel. The denial of things which had happened continued. Ragan told her that he wanted to be surrounded by fierce competitors in the comps, then be able to relax and play pool with them later.
- Ragan told her she was a poor sport when she wins, gloating it over everyone and a poor sport when she loses, crying and pouting. No one wants to be around her in either scenario. She needs to adjust her behaviors and she'd have less of a problem getting along in the house.
- He is right on that bit. Her mood swings are so predictable and she never seems to really get over things.
- Rachel teared up, apologized for EVERYTHING and said she was sorry for ruining his game. Then she ran into the house to the Diary Room before the tears overflowed and caused flood warnings.
- Brendon, only knowing that Rachel was upset and heard a mention of his name (Ragan mentioned Brendon calling him a "pussy" to Rachel), ran out to the hammock where Britney, Ragan and now Kathy were.
- He lit into them, really! He started screaming and yelling at them, full of expletives! WOW! I didn't know he had it in him.
- Ragan called him a "neanderthal."
- Brendon corrected his pronunciation.
- All the time Brendon was screaming at Ragan and Britney (Kathy had quickly jumped up and ran to safety), Enzo was probably less than fifty feet away by the pool table with Lane and Hayden. His back was to the brouhaha. It was all he could do to keep from guffawing.
- The glee in Enzo's eyes was priceless. It's obvious that he relishes this kind of thing in the house as it takes him totally off the radar.
- After screaming at them a bit more, Brendon headed towards the house with Britney on his tail.
- Towering over her, he sputtered something about her being three feet tall. She sputtered back at him.
- He went in and looked all over the house for Rachel, finally deciding she was in the diary room.
- The diary room wouldn't let him in.
- So he addressed the cameras pleading his case and explaining his outburst.
- He's in love and he KNOWS they picked on her (even though he really has no clue what was said by anyone).
- He's going to defend his love no matter what.
- She doesn't deserve such treatment and never does anything wrong.
- They're all so mean to her and she has never been mean in the house.
- Kathy came through to check for "libations" in the storage room.
- Since she's not Britney and Ragan, he didn't scream at her.
- Coming out with two bottles of wine and maybe five beers, he asked that she leave both bottles of wine for Rachel and him (Rachel still in DR).
- She left them on the kitchen island and headed out the door, letting Britney in on her way out.
- Britney snagged the bottles, said something about all of the liquor going outside and put them with the rest by the pool table.
- Brendon went out, grabbed the white wine and brought it back into the kitchen, took the corkscrew and opened it.
- Kathy came in for the corkscrew only to find out that Brendon hid it in his pocket and didn't want to give it to them. But he gave it to her without argument when she said something about sinking to their level.
- Rachel eventually came out of the DR. Brendon and Rachel went over the fight and how mean everyone is over and over again as they drank their wine in one of the bedrooms.
- Hayden, Kathy, Britney and Ragan put on an Internet show in the HOH room (and to Matt) reenacting the events of the evening, offered with a bit more relish just to spice things up.
- Enzo, Hayden and, to a lesser degree, Kathy, are sitting pretty in Rachel and Brendon's eyes.
- Ragan, Matt and Britney are cockroaches according to Brendon.
- He will squash them.
- Brendon is SO brainwashed by Rachel. While Britney and Ragan tend to exaggerate her behaviors, Rachel has a lot of serious emotional and people skills issues. Brendon, though his earlier "talks" with Rachel showed he knows there are issues, now is blind to anything she does wrong.
- Ragan also addressed the Internet on his own, explaining his stance. Now, he's beginning to remind me a bit too much of a know-it-all guy I know, so I should zip my lip.
- Suffice it to say that he's not perfect either.
- But Rachel's behaviors have been really manic, that I will say. She needs that house shrink they have on staff.
- That was about it for the excitement of the night.
- Finally, a brouhaha which lasted more than two minutes and really caught my attention. I wanted to go make popcorn in the middle of it for my viewing pleasure.
Hey, Rachel ... not that I'm one to give advice. But did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, it's those SOCKS? I'm jus' sayin' ...