If all goes to schedule and Matt leaves on Thursday, I will NOT miss "hand down your pants."
Here are the late night and overnight happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Alleged Alliances:
- Britney doesn't think Lane is there to win. She believes he's rich because of all he owns.
- In almost a psychic moment, Britney wondered what Lindsay Lohan is doing now on the day she was released early from jail.
- Ragan again told Matt "those four are working together."
- He means Lane, Enzo, Hayden and ... Britney.
- Ragan thinks Hayden is "shiesty."
- Lots of small talk.
- Lots more of going over events and memorizing them.
- Brendon, Lane, Enzo and Hayden aren't the scholars of memorizing the house -- Ragan is with Britney a close second.
- They all want Enzo to wear his head in photos and on Thursday.
- Oh, not his own head ... his penguin head!
- He hasn't been wearing it because he can't see in it.
- Enzo is the only one who doesn't think it will be a double eviction on Thursday.
- As I post this, Hayden and Enzo are quizzing each other on house events as Brendon sleeps in the Have Not room.