They actually lucked out with the eggplant and escargot this week. After initially trying the escargot, they've all shunned it. But BB gave them frozen eggplant Parmesan meals.
Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Bumbling Brigade Boys, Blondes and a Brendon:
- Kathy told Brendon about the saboteur note as he had slept through all the hoopla.
- Brendon and Kathy decided that neither of them is the saboteur.
- Of course, they don't know that the rest of the house has decided it's Kathy.
- Britney had a long talk with her family via the cameras.
- Brendon once again asked Britney if they were good for the next HOH, meaning she won't nominate him if she wins.
- She told him he is.
- She lies.
- She ran to Lane and told him that Brendon asked again.
- There was an extended feeds block and, when they came back, they were talking about what sounds a bit like a Simon Says game.
- Because they're all trying to memorize the order of events, we now know.
- They had to: do twelve jumping jacks in the kitchen, howl at the moon, take a hot shower, make out with an imaginary person, hand stand, a group hug, smile until it hurts, mimic another houseguest and toilet paper the HOH room.
- Not necessarily in that order.
- And, I might be missing one.
- But I'm not going for a half-million dollars. I don't need to know.
- Although they've all been very worried that this week will be a double eviction, as time goes by so does that idea.
- They did worry because they were called to the DR so late.
- Brendon got his HOH camera. Fun, fun, fun.
- Matt told Enzo not to tell Brendon they think Kathy's the saboteur.
- Matt does think in the game. I'll give him that.
- No brouhahas.
- No confrontations.
- Another pool tournament.
- Sigh. I want to break their pool cues.
- WAIT - Hayden just broke one!
- One more to go.
- "Britney. Please treat your microphone nice."
The tattoo Matt had covered up all the time in the beginning of the season must have been a new one. It was only covered for that first week or so.