Here are the day's events from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Losers:
- The hamsters barely had time to awaken and eat when BB held the Have Not comp for the week.
- I'm talking 11:30-ish their time.
- Brendon and Enzo get to have quality time together in the Have Not room while eating their broccoli and bean dip.
- I like broccoli, bean dip not so much.
- Whatever went on during the comp, Britney the hostess wore an Alice in Wonderland type dress and the hamsters now have a grill.
- They got steaks, too.
- Except Brendon and Enzo.
- Enzo isn't a happy camper. He shouldn't be. He should have won some comps by now.
- Brendon will be a definite nomination.
- The other will probably be Enzo.
- Matt told Britney that Enzo is the only one who's never been on the block.
- Maybe it will kick start his game.
- Britney's been talking to everyone.
- Her talk with Brendon was a mix of threats and friendship loyalty promises.
- He reminded her that if she broke her word and put him on the block ... if he won POV and stays, she will be his target.
- He reminded her that if she puts him on the block and he goes, he will unite with Kathy and Rachel to vote against her if she makes it to the final two.
- He told her if he stays, they can work together and she can't trust anyone.
- On a lighter note, on his way out the door he told her if she puts him up he'll be mad for 35 minutes and then get over it.
- After he closed the door, she loaded her gun (hand) and shot herself in the head.
- Hayden and Britney talked about not trusting Matt.
- Most people don't trust Matt.
- And, they shouldn't.
- The TV screen has up Nominations Today.
- I believe it will be Enzo and Brendon.
- I'll let you know.
Looking like a weirdo with your hand
Down your pants.