Before I get into the news of the day, I'd just like to comment on comments here. Now, the houseguests put themselves in the public eye. I've always allowed opinions both good and bad about them. What I don't allow (and usually remove) are comments about fellow commenters. That's pretty much how I've run the blog year after year.
Of course, I don't want anything slanderous or outright lies about the houseguests -- those will be removed. But they put themselves out there and know that their actions are going to be nitpicked and they're going to be both loved and trashed dependent on how they're perceived by the public. You needn't "defend" your favorite nor try to convince others they're out of line if they don't like them or mock them. We all are free to like or dislike the hamsters and to mock or praise them as we see fit. Not so your fellow posters on the blog -- I don't have enough hours in my day to deal with flame wars.
Back to your regularly scheduled live feeds report ...
Here's the news from inside that Big Brother House of Top Heavy With Testosterone:
- Although they went to bed rather early (for them - 1 AM their time), BB didn't wake them up until around 10 AM.
- Then they didn't want to get up.
- They woke up to an indoor lockdown with construction noise coming from the yard.
- Britney tended to her finger, cut while searching for the "coins" yesterday.
- Apparently it's bad enough of a cut for the show to call in a medic last night.
- Lane and Hayden talked about how they think if Britney gets in the final two, she'll win.
- Yet WE know Lane actually wants her in the final two with him.
- But he's not telling Hayden that!
- The boys bragged Brigade ... not to Britney, mind you.
- Britney told Lane she feels like Ragan did last week, shunned.
- He denied she's being shunned.
- She has been leaving the guys alone going off napping and things.
- This is the time she should be with as many of them as much as she can.
- Lane ended up getting perplexed with her after telling her she went off to bed early and everything. He told her he won't baby her.
- Lots of small talk, then napping time.
- BB apparently gave them some more Dollar Store kids toys to amuse them.
- As I get this posted, the feeds have been blocked with trivia for a few hours. It should be the PoV comp.
- I will post the results when I know them.
Yes, Hayden won.