Or, so he thinks.
It's as I expected, a thrill a minute with only the Brigade in the house and little game talk at all. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Delusional Dreamers:
- Enzo is back to life which is a good thing. He's more entertaining than either Hayden or Lane.
- Both of them would talk solely sports, Steamboat, and flying for hours.
- At least Enzo adds a bit of spice.
- They are all seriously deluded about what's going to happen to them after the season.
- They seem to think it's all going to be never-ending money to do fun things and Hollywood work offers.
- They're sadly mistaken.
- Enzo is upset that Hayden has been telling Lane that he (Enzo) would beat him (Lane) in the final two.
- I think that if he's in the final two, Hayden has the votes in the bag. He played a good social game and stepped up the comps performance.
- If it's Lane and Enzo, it's more of a toss-up. Enzo played a better social game, but sucked at comps. Lane played an okay not thrilling social game, but at least performed a bit better. Enzo would definitely have the Brendon and Rachel vote for his social game, his friendship and the DVD they saw of him winning the veto over Ragan.
- Very little game talk other than of past hamsters from this season and rehashing comps.
- While the feeds were blocked, they apparently filmed the reminiscing over the rest of the cast for the show.
- Very little interesting going on at all.