Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Big Brother: Old News, but Interesting

jackie's tv blog, Big Brother, BB9

In poking around for new news, I came across a bit of old news. Now, we all knew Adam and Matty from BB9 got busted for peddling prescription pills. Well, Matt has been sentenced to and is currently serving 36 months in a federal prison. Not surprising these days, he has access to a computer and has set up a blog.

It sounds like he has finally gotten his head screwed back on straight although I'm not all that keen on his thoughts of those who cooperated with the investigation and testified against him as "rats." Perhaps if I were the one in prison, I'd feel the same way. But I wouldn't be peddling drugs to begin with -- the amount of money, no matter how great, is not worth the ultimate hassles!

Here's Matty's blog -- give it a look-see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's all I can say. Just...wow.