Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Daytime Tuesday 7/12/11


Lawon, Flaming Carrot

It's Tuesday, another day of wacky hijinks with those lovable hamsters in the BB13 house. Er, um. Well ... anyway, here are the day's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Nervous Nellies:
  • Y'know, it would be nice if they all went to bed before 5 or 6 AM their time (which is 8 or 9 AM my time). I recall times during other seasons that BB would actually have a lights out enforcement.
  • Of course, there are no lights out in the Have Not room this season.
  • Keith is still campaigning to stay. Porsche, not so much.
  • Cassi and Porsche don't like each other.
  • Alas, they don't have a cat-fight screaming and yelling.
  • I really need some kind of action here, you understand.
  • What do I get?
  • Rachel and Brendon drama.
  • Sheesh.
  • First he tells her that he's thinking of throwing the HoH comp so he can be nominated and go home.
  • She freaked.
  • Later on in the day, they had one of his condescending and her immature petulant child drama parties.
  • Why are these two together? I didn't understand the connection last year other than they both must have extreme issues and play off each other. I understand it less this year.
  • She drinks, she's loud, she gets all skanky-acting. He tells her to stop and that it hurts his feelings. She cries.
  • Rinse and repeat.
  • In other drama, Brendan's toy turtle Franklin went missing last night. He's still missing. Brendon is ticked.
  • And Rachel is immature.
  • The hamsters plan a mock trial for the Showtime time slot tonight investigating the disappearance of Franklin.
  • Rachel says she has 13,000 followers on Twitter.
  • Really?
  • Wake up, fools!
  • Kalia cried to Lawon how she hates being in the house and misses her family.
  • Truth or fiction? Remember, she wants to be put on the block with him, Lawon voted out and she gets a Golden Key.
  • But it also didn't seem like an act.
  • Brendon really doesn't like Porsche.
  • However, the plan is still to evict Keith.
  • They're worried it might end up being a tie.
  • In that case, Rachel would vote to evict Keith.
  • Oh, well ... there's a big turtle trial on late tonight. I better get my rest!


And Rachel cried

7 comments:

Brent McKee said...

Jackie you have my utmost admiration. I don't think I could watch these people on a daily basis the way you do - it seems so boring when they aren't getting ready to do something or politicking. The big events of the day seem to be drinking and being obnoxious and they seem to do that for the "After Dark Show" which I don't see because it's on a channel that my cable company doesn't carry (even though they own it! Canadian cable carriage regulations at play). I'll take edited for maximum drama CBS version thank you, supplemented by yur recaps.

Margo said...

**Pool Update**

This is who I have so far

Auntie Leigh
Ayana
Becky
Brent McKee
Buzzmaam
Caela
ChaCHa
Chris
Delee
dla
Donna in AL
Dr_Celine
EileenM
Jackie
Jamie
Jennasmom
Joey
Laurie
Margo
Meb
ML
Monty924
Nana in NW
Ninboh
Paris Hilton
PDX Granny
Petals
Rbennie
Sally
Sasha
Sharon S
SueGee
Sydney
Terry in PA
Witt
Zoetawny

Did I miss anyone that wants to be in the pool?? I'm picking names after 5pm ET tomorrow (Wednesday)

Margo aka The Lifeguard

Sharon S said...

Jackie, ditto to what Brent said. You are amazing to suffer so much and to recap it for us. I hope that you don't lose too many brain cells from having to watch Rachel again.

I look forward to hearing the ruling on the Case of the Missing Turtle.

Beadlebug said...

I have lurked on this page for years, but would now like to be in the pool! And Jackie you are great!

Anonymous said...

What has happen to Joyn? She hasn't posted in a few months. She never misses Big Brother. I hope she is OK! Anyone know anything?

Sasha said...

Thanks, Margo. Sorry I was so late. I'm looking forward to being in the pool. Haven't been swimming once yet this summer ;)

And...I sure hope you were only kidding about Jessie not being in the house...yet. Ugh. I don't even like one episode appearances from him.

Anyway, such fun with Rachel and Brendon, what more do we need? I'm with you, Jackie, didn't get the connection last year, even less this year. Oh well.

monty924 said...

I haven't seen anyone enjoy eating as much as Kalia since Jameka in S8. I thought she was in a food coma there for a minute. These folks are boring. I'm hoping after Thursday it picks up steam with a new HoH and hopefully some fireworks.