Friday, July 01, 2011

Big Brother 13 Cast Part 2

My apologies for not getting this up yesterday. But here are the remaining new hamsters!

Adam Poch --



Oh, a local homeboy! Adam Poch is 39, a music inventory manager (?), originally from East Brunswick, NJ but now living in Hoboken. For some reason on the bios, he's the only one with "fans." I kinda like the dude. While he makes a joke about his good looks, it came across as a joke (not like Lawon). He's loyal to his girlfriend (we'll see) and Janelle is his favorite player. At least he's not the cookie-cutter BB hamster. What do you think?

***********************************
Kalia Booker --



Kalia Booker is a writer, age 30, originally from Philadelphia but now living in Los Angeles. Gosh, I wish she had worn something less revealing. She seems like the ultimate strategist from the women's side but I don't really want to see her chest during the initial video! She definitely has some very good observations -- like thanking Ericka for showing women what not to do! I think we just might have an evil queen here! In her bio she claims to like Dr. Will, Janelle and James. Except for James, I'm in her camp!

*********************************
Cassi Colvin --



Cassi Colvin is 26, a model living in Nashville, but originally from Allen, TX. In her bio, she claims to be successful and not particularly looking for fame. Hmm. Model not looking for fame comes across as a bit of an oxymoron to me. But I kind of like this gal. I think the "no personal attacks" bit attracts me. We'll have to see how that works out.

*************************************
Dominic Briones --



Dominic Briones, age 25, is a college student at San Francisco State. He hails from San Mateo, CA. Hmmm ... kind of a little cutie in a boytoy kind of way, no? Although in his video he claims Enzo was his favorite player and he wants to be like him (social game), but winning things, in the bio he says he liked Jeff's game. He doesn't like Jessie. So I think I'm going to have to like him!

5 comments:

JOEY said...

THANK JACKIE AND I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. TAKE CARE AND I HOPE YOU GET TO ENJOY THE 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY CELEBRATION AS WELL.
ENJOY.
JOEY

Anonymous said...

If anyone is doing the pool for bb I would like to be added to the pool. Thanks Karen in Ca.

meb said...

Jackie.. glad to hear that you're doing so well. Your recovery is remarkable since you're impressing your medical team(s).

I have to say, I'm not happy about any of the former house guests coming back. Evel Dick would definitely ruin it for me ... Jessie/Gnat and Brendan/ Rachel would cause me to question if I even wanted to watch... which is a stupid statement, because of course I'm watching.

Will we know ahead of time or is this the best kept secret cause BB isn't that great at keeping secrets.

Looking forward for the start. My computer has been moved into the same room as the TV, so I'll be able to comment along with the rest of you. YAY!

Take care Jackie...

chacha said...

meb-
I have said the same thing about not watching if Bren/Rach or Jess/Gnat are on.

I read on a tweet from Brendan that he is in NC for the summer working in a lab. Wondering now if its not true- A girl can dream can't she...

TIMMYTHEROBOT said...

looking like a solid cast imo