Yes, I realize I haven't really posted on Tuesday. There are a few reasons. The MAIN reason is that there has been very little going on. Yeah, there were cute moments, a bit of game talk, some trashtalk, but nothing ground-shaking. The second reason is an issue where I messed up my knee in PT today. That's physical therapy, not Dominic (nicknamed PT for Pre-Teen). Pain and pain meds don't make for great typing or thinking skills.
So I decided to post odd screen caps of each hamster instead of a lot of words. Here's some of what I've gleaned from inside that Big Brother House of Boring Beasties:
- I noticed in the previous post comments that someone thinks Lawon "saved Jordan" by volunteering to go up.
- That's totally wrong.
- Kalia told everyone she would not put Jordan on the block, nor backdoor her. Jordan and Kalia made a promise long ago.
- I'm not a big fan of Kalia's, but she gave her word and she kept it.
- Of course, she made sure that Jeff and Jordan knew she was keeping it -- for brownie points, I'm sure.
- The plan is to vote out Lawon this week, not Rachel.
- Amazing, eh?
- They really think with the new twist that Lawon might come back and automatically be HoH.
- They don't want Rachel to be HoH.
- And I'm the one on pain meds messing up my mind, eh?
- Porsche is getting talked about by everyone.
- She's trying to hang with Kalia and Daniele.
- But they both trashtalk her when she's not around.
- Shelly, meanwhile, is still working her mojo for the most part.
- She has dreams of being in the final three with Jeff and Jordan.
- I've decided I want Jeff in my place not only for the eye candy factor, but to be my own personal chef. He's very domesticated!
- Rachel has calmed down and, for the most part, not causing any issues.
- She did wear Daniele's hat, though. Daniele had lent the hat to Porsche. She's probably going to burn it now.
- Nothing to see here, folks.
- Tomorrow and Thursday until the show will probably be just as non-eventful.
stick bits of toilet tissue on it?
(Actually pimple cream, but ...!)
of "When the Saints Come Marching In"
This was to demonstrate her silent clicky
whispering technique I hate so much.