In the beginning of the season, I would never have predicted this final five. Of course, at the beginning, I was thinking Evel Dick would be entertaining me all summer. Instead we have Adam with his metal persona gone standing and weaving while smoking cigarettes. Oh well. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whine and Cheese:
- As I posted earlier, Adam won the veto.
- Now, before the veto comp went down, Adam gave his word to Jordan and Rachel that if he won the veto, he wouldn't use it.
- Of course, if he were to use the veto, it would be Jordan on the block as the replacement.
- Adam has played a sucky Enzo-like but not as entertaining as Enzo game all season.
- But, one thing about him -- when he commits to something, he does stick with it.
- When he's iffy or wants to vote another way, he never tells the person pleading to him what he'll do.
- So I think he'll remain true to his word and NOT use the veto.
- He even gave Jordan his girlfriend's necklace to hold as some sort of insurance.
- Yeah, that reeks of Shelly and her ring, but ...!
- The veto comp was an Otev one, this time with them retrieving pies.
- How he won, I don't know. I'm still in shock.
- Both Kalia and Porsche tried their hardest to mingle through the room.
- Adam told them he probably will not be using the veto.
- But how could he betray them like that?
- Kalia fell apart when Jordan told her she probably won't be voting for her to stay.
- She exiled herself in the bedroom crying her little heart out while mumbling that Adam and Porsche don't deserve to be in the house.
- But, of course, she is so much more deserving!
- Eventually she went into the Diary Room probably asking to DOR (voluntarily leave).
- I'm just not getting her. Many "deserving" people have already been voted out, most not throwing quite the dramatic fit she's throwing.
- While the Kalia drama was going on inside the house, everyone outside was getting along playing pool and hanging out in the backyard.
- I'm not sure of how things will be timed in the coming days as they will most likely have a taped eviction on Tuesday.
- At this point, it looks like Adam won't use the veto and it's Kalia going home.
yet says nothing.
Who woulda thunk it?
Most of the girls do it and it drives me crazy while watching.