Here are the random picks -- you can cheer on your pick until they get the boot. Of course, if they never get the boot, you get bragging rights until next season!
- At 9 PM EDT tonight, I'll put up a blog party post. Everyone is invited to party and comment as we watch the show together!
- The live feeds don't go live until after the West Coast premiere -- at 1am EDT. I will gather some fodder for a post a few hours after they start.
- The hamsters have already been in the house since this past Saturday, so the feeds tend to be a bit confusing at first as we don't know what's already gone down. Bear with me.
- My plan for posting this season is three live feeds updates per day -- early morning, early evening and late evening based on my own East Coast times. Of course, there may be extra posts when things warrant.
- I will be including screen caps from the live feeds, but they've really come down on any videos posted. I don't want to lose the blog by posting videos even though I do have the technology to do it. Anyone you see post extended videos of the feeds or posting the feeds themselves are exposing themselves to fines and shutdowns of their accounts. The videos of mine on YouTube date back before the crackdown.
- I do ask that folks remain fairly civil and PG-rated here. I know it's prudish, but ...!
- Not everyone is going to like or dislike the same hamsters. Speak your mind about the hamster, but treat other members of the blog with respect, please! I reserve the right to remove any comments which disrupt the community.
- Just a personal request -- even when posting about the hamsters, it tends to creep me out when folks make personal appearance insults. Sure, this cast is "pretty," but I'd prefer you post about their ACTIONS, not insults about noses, waistlines, etc. Your choice, of course. But I just wanted to get that out there.