|Frank is HoH because Boogie is so great. Cough.|
- Britney is miserable. She really doesn't know what to do.
- Willie told her not to "save" him if she wins the coaches comp.
- The general consensus this week is that Willie must go.
- Well, duh.
- That's such a surprise!
- Ian doesn't want Willie to be bamboozled out.
- I don't think Ian realizes his name keeps coming up on the short list of folks to go away soon.
- Boogie and Frank are turning to their own little bullying ways -- they say if Willie wins PoV, they'll put up another from his team in lieu of him.
- Joe thinks both Shane and Willie should be put up together to ensure one goes home.
- I don't want to lose my eye candy!
- And, I'm surely not talking about Willie ...
- Dan and Boogie don't want to be saddled with ANY of Britney's team if a trade is won by her.
- Ian is vehemently against backdooring people. He thinks it's a lowdown way to go.
- When Frank got his HoH room, despite speculation, Willie attended the festivities.
- He was the first to leave, heading out to the yard to smoke a cigarette.
- Poor Britney -- it's now all three coaches against her.
- Sigh. I had high hopes for a BritJan takeover of the season.
- Ian admits that Willie does need to go as he had been a bully, but they shouldn't be sneaky about it.
- Right now, other than Willie being the target (duh), I'm not sure who Frank will nominate.
- Most are still awake as I get this posted.
|Gathering in HoH room sans Britney|
|Nasty cap on his foot|
|I have SNACKS!|