|Celebrating victory with Froot Loops|
So, the power has changed hands once again. Now Shane is Da Man and Britney can breathe easier for a week. What's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Men With Bad Hairdos? Read on ...
- A tip of the hat (or, more likely a jeer) to Willie Hantz as Shane chowed down Froot Loops shortly after his big win.
- Dan advised Danielle that she should team up with Shane -- he'll always be a bigger target than her.
- Ian is the sole Have Not ... for now.
- Danielle told Dan that Shane told her that she had nothing to worry about this week. He had voted to keep JoJo out of loyalty to his team.
- Of course, he's a team of one now -- just like Danielle.
- Jenn feels bad about her performance in the HoH comp.
- She should.
- But Mr. Posturing Joe should feel worse.
- Joe thinks that Shane will nominate himself and Wil.
- Boogie thinks, if all goes right, the nominees will be from Janelle's team.
- Just don't touch my little Ian! (That's what Jackie says.)
- Joe told Jenn that JoJo gave him the cigarettes anyway even though he told her it wasn't worth it to go against the house and vote to keep her.
- But she took the lighters! Bwahahaha!
- Joe ended up rigging the toaster oven outside to light cigarettes.
- Wil and Joe are worried. They think Shane might have a deal with Frank.
- Joe wants to make a "royal breakfast" for Shane.
- Can you say "suck up"? I thought you could!
- Shane got his HoH room ... complete with Dunkin Donuts!
- Britney, Dan, Danielle and Shane plan to work together.
- But, then again ... they don't know Shane has a side deal with Frank.
- Joe tried to convince Shane he should get rid of Danielle.
- Heehee ... Dan overheard Joe telling Shane that.
- Shane seems to be leaning towards putting one up each from Boogie and Janelle's peeps -- probably Frank and Wil.
- That is subject to change, mind you.
- Plus, he could just be saying that. He might keep loyal to his deal with Frank.
- Then again, he may not.
- Confused yet?
- Britney told Shane that they should work a wedge between Janelle and Boogie this week, pitting them against each other.
- That's it for now!
|Oh noes! The pool is covered!|
|Come see my HoH room!|
|Britney reads her letter from home|