|Shane and his HoH key are inseparable|
How are the hamsters doing with a new sheriff in the town? Oh, wait. It's just Shane. He's obviously good at winning comps, but he's no PuppetMaster! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Quivering Quahogs:
- The early risers of the day, Boogie and Joe, complained about how messy the house is getting.
- Like that's anything new!
- Joe made his fancy bribe breakfast for Shane.
- At least he admitted to Shane that it was is apologize and "kiss ass" time.
- But, still. I call sleaze!
- Joe thinks Ian wants to make a record for the longest on slop.
- Chicken George holds that record at 35 days.
- Boogie is ticked that Britney never washes dishes.
- Well, he rarely washes his hands after using the bathroom!
- So there.
- They speculated on what the coaches comp might be.
- Shane told Frank that Joe told him he should put him (Frank) up.
- Shane also told Frank that his main target is Wil.
- But he won't be making any decisions until after the coaches comp.
- Britney warned Shane to keep tight-lipped about things.
- When Boogie asked Frank how he would feel if he used the save on Ian. (Assuming he wins the coaches comp.)
- Frank doesn't like the idea.
- Not at all.
- Janelle started looking all around the arcade room, unzipping the pillows, etc. She seems to want to get into the ball machine in there.
- The ball machine reminds me of the previous fortune teller.
- But it isn't as ugly.
- Trivia came on, so I'm guessing the coaches comp is underway.
|Somebody take a razor to that thing.|
|Foot in your mouth, Wil. Not in front of ...|
|Pure excitement in the house|
|Looking for a clue|