G'day, hamsterwatchers! I'm sure you're just dying to know the latest hijinks from those Big Brother Scampering Sillies! Here goes:
- Ian had his big date night with Ashley.
- While Dan had coached him on how to present himself, Boogie coached him on getting intelligence from her.
- Heh. I said "getting intelligence."
- Boogie wanted Ian to find out which girls SHE likes or not.
- Britney was their waitress because Wil (the waiter) ended up being called to the Diary Room.
- Most of the "date" was built around the discussion of organic chemistry.
- In their date game talk, Ashley told Ian she would be voting whatever her team votes.
- Ian reminded her that it's really not a team game.
- Many are really losing sight of that. But the teams are making for ready-made mini-alliances.
- Ian thinks he "planted seeds" in Ashley's mind gameplay-wise.
- Janelle thinks Willie is becoming too controlling -- he blew up because he thought she and Kara were scheming when they were just talking fluff stuff.
- Janelle says she won't allow Willie to bully either herself or Wil.
- NOW he's starting to sound like a Hantz!
- Willie thinks all the coaches want to target the stronger players.
- Well, duh.
- Janelle thinks that Danielle has a big crush on Shane.
- Well, duh.
- JoJo says she'll go on a date with Ian next week with espionage in mind.
- Can you see Ian and JoJo as a couple? Yikes!
- Willie thinks that they should stop talking eviction until just before eviction because they keep changing their minds between Kara and Frank.
- Ian spent some time alone talking to the camera in the Have Not room. He thinks he might need to win HoH soon as he might be a target. He also thinks Frank is going to go this week.
- There ya go ... the news of the evening. As I get this posted, most are in bed but Dan is sitting alone outside.
- UPDATE -- Now it's Willie and Ashley outside talking strategy. Willie is trying to get in with everyone. Hopefully his social game will be better than Russell's was!
|Dressed up for his date night|