|Paranoia the destroyer ... Joe|
Just another day in the Habitrail. We really need to teach these hamsters new tricks to amuse us! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Falling Cards:
- Unlike his usual practice, Boogie was only up first briefly. He didn't go outside, just to the bathroom.
- Like his usual practice, he didn't wash his hands.
- JoJo was the first actually up this morning, taking in some early morning smokes. I'd imagine she's tense due to the upcoming eviction ... even if she thinks she might be safe.
- Shane and Frank have a safety deal going on for next week if Shane wins HoH.
- Shane's worried about being backdoored next week if he doesn't win HoH.
- He probably should worry no matter what Frank and Boogie tell him.
- As I announced earlier, Shane saved his own butt with the Veto. He might not know the game well, but he's not foolish!
- As expected, Frank nominated Danielle in his place to be on the block with JoJo.
- JoJo thinks America loves her and Shane because they're "so real."
- I like to ogle Shane. I don't love
- Janelle thinks "Shane sucks and is bland."
- Jackie thinks "Shane is fine eye candy."
- Janelle and Ashley want to distance themselves (on the surface) from Danielle and suggested she (Danielle) try to work herself in with Ian.
- Oh great. Another inorganic chemistry discussion!
- Heck, it's still better than the previous season hamsters always talking movies and movie stars!
- Ian told Danielle that he thinks she will be safe.
- Shhh, Ian! Loose lips and all, y'know!
- Dan wore a hat Memphis gave him.
- JoJo (a recruit who never watched the show until she was in sequester) has no clue who Memphis is.
- Not a heck of a lot going on ...
|Dan wearing a hat Memphis gave him|
|The lovely (cough) JoJo|
|Will JoJo go go?|