|Dollar store rugs?|
Now, we all know that BB gets their arts and crafts for the hamsters from dollar stores. Apparently they get their bathroom rugs there, too. That said, it wouldn't hurt a hamster to sweep up all the cheap rug shreds all over the floor. It bugs me every time I see it. Get a Swiffer in there!
The schedule is a bit askew this week due to them having to have show fodder for the premiere. As a result, today was a bit of a doldrums day -- nothing scheduled, sunshine and boredom. Without further ado, here's what's happened today inside that Big Brother House of Whack-a-Mole Cousins:
- The sloped and oddly shaped beds in the Swirl Room seem to have claimed another victim. It took a while for Shane, the first up, to look comfortable and he complained about his back.
- Boogie worked on Shane to use the veto to save Frank, promising him safety and all.
- No go.
- The Ever Paranoid Joe questioned Boogie on why he would put him on the block.
- If he doesn't cut it out, he might be on the block just because!
- Anyway, he's always picking at food with his fingers. I know he's a chef, but he lives in a houseful of hamsters. Keep yer little hamster claws out of the food! Utensils!
- Oh. And just after I took the screen cap of the bathroom (above), Boogie came out of the toilet stall and walked on by without washing his hands.
- EW! EW!
- Danielle is just short of useless in the game. Dan really doomed himself with his picks.
- Ian spends his time between acting like a fool for the cameras to just lurking about making others uneasy.
- Sigh. I had such hope for the boy!
- They're still flip-flopping over who should get the boot this week -- Kara or Frank.
- Janelle wants to stay quiet, then blindside Dan by booting Kara.
- But then she also thinks of reasons to keep her.
- It's going to be a long week in the house.
- Willie, who has been growing a slight beard, says they told him he can't shave until Thursday.
- We know that's so they can use clips out of order without worrying about beard/no beard! At least it's too early for them to air clips we know were taken three weeks ago and pretend it's news for the TV show!
- Shane talked with Frank, acting like he's willing to be in an alliance with him.
- Oh yeah, if they do indeed evict Kara (as deemed by BritJan), Frank won't know Shane had nothing to do with it and Shane gains an ally.
- They already have the chronic problem of expired foods and fruit gone bad.
- Maybe BB gets its food at dollar stores, too!
- Willie and Joe cleaned out the refrigerator. Joe kept sticking his fingers in things snacking and "testing."
- Britney even called him out on that yesterday. Yet he continues.
- I think they'd be happier if both nominees could go. It should be Kara, though.
|I can see him still dressed like this at 60|
|Th-th-that's all, folks!|