|Janelle trying to coach Joe|
Well, well, well ... it's been quite the night in the Hamster House. By targeting Janelle's team in his (Shane's) nominations, the lines have been redrawn once again. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of As the Hamster Turns -- like sand through the hourglass, these are the days of their lives:
- With the coaches comp on Fridays and the HoH awaiting the results from that, it doesn't seem like they have time to really prepare for nominations as much as in previous seasons.
- Shane pretty much made the HoH a revolving door quickly talking to each hamster before he was called to make the nominations.
- I swear some got about two minutes tops.
- He was telling them to state their cases in 30 seconds!
- Not in a mean way, mind you. More in a hurried way.
- Janelle and her BFF Wil really, really want Frank out.
- Shane not so much ... he has his deal with Frank even though last week, had he not won the veto, he (Shane) would have gone home.
- Joe is more antsy than usual as he's not only nominated (and knows he's the likely target), but he's also a Have Not.
- Too bad, so sad, Joe.
- Maybe if he shaved that stupid thing growing on his face, I'd have more sympathy.
- Hmm ... probably not. He's a bit like a Willie Hantz with slightly more education and cooking skills.
- Wil thinks Shane and Frank are working together.
- Danielle is upset about the nominations. She was expecting to hold power as the swing vote this week as she thought Shane would nominate one each from Boogie's and Janelle's teams.
- Britney and Dan now trust Boogie more than Janelle. They think he's a lot less sneaky than Janelle is.
- They're probably right. I hate to admit it, but I actually like Boogie on the feeds more than Janelle this season.
- Boogie on the live feeds is a lot less egotistical than he is on the actual show.
- The Have Nots have cereal and salmon this week. That's probably the most filling/healthy of the choices that could have been.
- Janelle tried to talk Shane into going against Boogie's team.
- Alas, Boogie's team has been more honest with Britney's team (Shane) than has Janelle's.
- Janelle should have thought of that prior to aligning with Britney in the beginning, then jumping ship, now trying to jump back aboard.
- Danielle was worried that she might be backdoored, but Shane and Britney insist that she's safe. They also told her that Boogie's team will keep her safe next week if they get the power.
- Joe is claiming his anger level and heart rate both went up when he was nominated.
- Good. We need a new decent brouhaha!
- Janelle has huge bruises on the outsides of her thighs from the coaches comp.
- Joe told Shane that he wants Frank gone this week and he won't come after Shane.
- How does it feel to want, Joe?
- Somehow, in the coaches comp, Ian won $3000. I might be getting this wrong, but it sounds like Boogie won money and split it with Ian.
- Good, the college kid probably has bills to pay.
- Ian said his mother told him (when she found out he was going into the house) that she hopes he's the first one out. She probably said that because Ian is so far from worldly and she's worried about him.
- It's like throwing a lamb into slaughter.
- But he's holding his own and I'm cheering him on from here.
- Janelle and Wil think that if Janelle hadn't saved him (Wil), he'd be going home this week.
- They're absolutely right.
- Wil has done little other than clinging to Janelle like some sort of shadow.
- Is the Diary Room telling Janelle stuff?
- Janelle told Wil that there will be a twist with the coaches coming into the game this week as per America's Choice. She also said she and Boogie are fan favorites.
- Most of the people I've seen who follow the live feeds (including myself) DO NOT WANT THE COACHES IN THE GAME.
- And, many Janelle fans (such as myself) aren't liking her gameplay so much this season.
- I'm on the Britney Train for now ... although that's subject to change.
- Janelle thinks Boogie wants his boy Frank to win.
- I think Boogie is probably leaning more towards his boy Ian -- it's Ian he kept safe, it's Ian he gave the money to. I'm just sayin' ...
- It's Wil's birthday today. Ho-hum.
- The PoV comp will be later today, too.
|Danielle upset to not be nominated?|
|Janelle is WAY bruised up from the comp|
|A man and his bear|